cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

$100 gift card reward?

Hi ladies! 
 I’m tryna figure out how would I get to redeem the $100 gift card since I just went over $2500 in points? 

Re: $100 gift card reward?

@MissaV  2 things you must do before you go to the rewards bazaar on Tuesday or Thursday for this reward:

1. Make sure you’re actually logged into Sephora.com, so you won’t get a login challenge while trying to check out with the $100 rouge reward. 

2. Empty your cart. Make sure there are no products, other rewards, promo items, or free samples in your cart. Half the “I couldn’t checkout with the rouge reward” complaints I’ve seen were due to folks trying to checkout with this reward + something else in their cart. Don’t do that. 

Once you’ve done that pre-game prep, visit the rewards bazaar around 8:58 AM PT, scroll down to the correct points range section, and prepare to repeatedly refresh that page until the $100 rouge reward appears. If you manage to snag one, then quickly agree to the terms pop-up (check the box) and immediately go straight to cart. Then immediately check out. DON’T ADD ANYTHING ELSE TO YOUR CART. Not even free samples. If successful, you’ll get email confirmation. 

While this is great advice, it's also ridiculous that Sephora makes us jump through these kinds of hoops to get a reward. 

@WonderlandJen  Oh, I agree it's ridiculous that Sephora treats this reward like a holiday door busters event. Folks (including myself) have complained about that ever since the rouge reward was first launched, yet for some reason, Sephora insists on limiting the number of available rouge rewards and refuses to give us a decent points-to-cash reward system. The 500 points -> $10 conversion they added fairly recently is a baby step in the right direction, but it's not what I consider a decent points conversion so I'll never use it—especially when I can convert 2500 points to $100. Even with the extra (and silly) effort required to get that reward, it's a dang good reward. 

That's great advice! 

@WinglessOne that's GOLDEN advice.

RE: $100 gift card reward?

It’s kinda silly you have to be on right at 9am on Tuesday and Thursday. This is considered in the rewards bazaar. So you have to add it to your cart and check out as quick as you can. You don’t have to purchase any other items. I just kept refreshing my rewards page constantly and I got it after 3 different days trying right at 9am. I think the day I got it they loaded them in at like 9:03am. So just keep refreshing

@MissaV @You can try to get one on the rewards bazaar around 9 am pst Tuesday and Thursdays but they go fast. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing