Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

what is safe for pregnancy

products

Re: what is safe for pregnancy

Hi, That's a pretty large question. Are we talking skincare ingredients specifically Retin-A's, etc.? I would email your dermatologist about some of the more concerning skincare ingredients to just to ease your mind. If you are talking skincare/make-up, you might want to check out some of the green beauty bloggers who recently went through pregnancy or are pregnant now. One that comes to mind is Mercedes at @lamouretlamusique.  Hope that helps.

Re: what is safe for pregnancy

To be honest, I was pretty lax about what I used, but did try to use some cleaner products. Some of the main ingredients they say to look out for are BENZOYL PEROXIDE AND SALICYLIC ACIDS and RETIN-A, RETINOL AND RETINYL PALMITATE

BHAs in skincare would include benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acids, although some sources will tell you that those are OK in small doses during pregnancy. Just use your caution. I'll tag some brands and products I enjoyed using

CAUDALIE - Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing TonerFRESH - Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizerfresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mLBiossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing