Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

What are some of your fav moisturizers?

My skin is super dry from the cold, and also washing my hands so much from work. What are some of your favourite face moisturizers? Favourite hand and body moisturizers? I try to look for products that aren’t to harsh because my skins super sensitive

Re: What are some of your fav moisturizers?

Hi @thaliaramirez,

I love the DRUNK ELEPHANTLala Retro™ Whipped Cream, it deeply moisturizes dehydrated skin! It sinks in quickly and I've noticed a difference in my skin and how plump and moisturized it looks!

-Helen

RE: What are some of your fav moisturizers?

Hi @thaliaramirez I’ve had great luck with belif the True Cream Moisturizing Bomb. I’m also loving Drunk Elephant Protini, too. Good Luck!

I have very dry sensitive skin as well and I started to use Kiehl's ultra facial cream with there night  Concentrate oil everyday and my skin is the best it has ever been. No more dry tight skin and it's super gentle.  I would suggest trying it, you can get travel sizes of both to try.  Hope this helps ☺️

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 ml

I've been really liking the SHISEIDO - Essential Energy Moisturizing Creamon my dry skin lately. The CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is also a great affordable option especially if you have very dry skin.

@thaliaramirez For the face, it would have to be CAUDALIE - Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbetduring the day and DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamat night. Favorite hand cream so far is Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 5 oz/ 150 mL. Unfortunately, it does pack a medicinal smell when you first put it on but that eventually wears away fairly quickly. 

For hands, the best I’ve found is surprisingly  gold bond ultimate healing hand cream. It doesn’t feel greasy and is so cheap that I don’t get annoyed at how often I end up washing it off and reapplying. 

Hi @thaliaramirez

I wash my hands all the time, I do demonstrations in salon and often forgo wearing gloves. The tiniest amount works and one tube will last forever! I also use it on my elbows, lips, etc. Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g

My favourite facial moisturizer is by far DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream. I could not go without it!

@thaliaramirez My favorite face moisturizer is FRESH - Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizer

Hand cream-Loving the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mLand Aveda hand cream 

Body moisturizer I love Leanne Grace body butters that she makes by hand. 

@thaliaramirez I highly rec Neutrogena Norwegian Formula for a hand cream.  It's life saving!

For hands, aquaphor. Comes in spray now, as well as the tub, which makes it easy to apply.  Body, Eucerin, Gold Bond.

Moisturizer, I don't have dry skin, but in an arid climate. Water based won't be enough. CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 4.2 oz Pump/ 125 mL is popular. Can layer a hydrating  booster underneath any moisturizer.  

@thaliaramirez what are you sensitive  to? Sensitivities vary person to person.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing