Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Vegan/Cruelty Free Monthly Sephora Box

As a newcomer to making the switch to cruelty-free and/or vegan products, I've been doing research about what works for me, and what doesn't, but I'm still having to check multiple sources for bits and pieces of info. Not to mention, I don't want to drop a lot of money on stuff that may not work for me (sensitive skin from hell).

In the past, I loved getting subscription boxes with a bunch of generous samples to play with, but I see that may not be an option now, as maybe one of the products would be CF.

Where is this going? I have more of a question to put to you: Would you subscribe to a Sephora Monthly Box that only contained CF/V products? 

If yes, what would you like to see in it? If no, what would be your reasoning?

I'm truly curious. Thank you for your time!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Vegan/Cruelty Free Monthly Sephora Box

Yes, I'd love to have this option. I know a lot of brands are CF and they could be found in Sephora. So it shouldn't be an issue to make a CF Play! Box.

Re: Vegan/Cruelty Free Monthly Sephora Box

I'd love to see Sephora produce vegan/cruelty-free boxes! It would be so easy since there are already so many vegan brands and products sold by Sephora (Kat Von D, The Ordinary, many products from Tarte, Anatasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, Huda, Glow Recipe, DevaCurl, etc,)

Petit Vour is an amazing vegan and cf subscription box! I don’t really see Sephora ever making a vegan/cf box since their house brand isn’t even cruelty free, but it’s nice to dream.

Re: RE: Vegan/Cruelty Free Monthly Sephora Box

I don't think most of their make-up artists know what is vegan/cruelty-free, and what not. 

I find myself frustrated many times, as I've been directed to brands that I know are tested when asking for help.

Re: RE: Vegan/Cruelty Free Monthly Sephora Box

I have had bad experiences with this topic as well. They look like deer in headlights when you ask them for cruelty-free or vegan. 

I'd love something like that. I subscribe to VeganCuts bo...

I'd love something like that. I subscribe to VeganCuts boxes for beauty products and I hear there's another one out there too, but if Sephora had one I would subscribe in a heartbeat.

Vegan Cuts has a beauty box. I’d love a Sephora one but considering Sephora products are sadly not CF, I don’t see them doing a vegan box. 

They could be, if they chose to be CF. 

They are sold in China, and they are mandatory Animal Testing.

Yes I would love that option!

That is a wonderful idea if Sephora were to offer a completely cruelty-free subscription box! I keep a directory of cruelty-free subscription boxes here: 

I would love to be able to include Sephora in the roster and would likely test and review it as well. 

Thank you for the link! 

I think a vegan/cruelty free box is a great idea as people interested in buying such products often don't know which brands and products are vegan or cruelty free.

I would be more interested if the box contained eco-conscious/natural products as well since vegan doesn't necessarily mean that it's better for the environment; but a vegan/cruelty free box is a good start.

Anonymous Insider

Yeah, based on the requests Sephora should provide options to choose from when signing up for a Play!. I stopped my subscription as almost 50% of the products were not CF.  I don't want to support companies that test on animals in any way. 

I agree.

I'd love to see that. Maybe if they carried Pacifica, it'd be great to put in there

I am trying some of Pacifica's products this week to see if they work for me.

So far, pretty good. No irritation.

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 63 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing