Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

VEGAN โค๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท

I wish there was a discussion group for just the people with vegan and cruelty free needs!!! Then we could discuss problems, and different choices that could be made different in certain brands.

Re: VEGAN โค๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท

It looks like while vegan products are mentioned, that this is dedicated to cruelty-free products? Would be nice to have a dedicated space for vegan (and cruelty-free) products so we don't have to filter through the non-vegan cruelty-free products.

@jellytacoToo many separate *groups* gets really confusing for new people, but some ongoing vegan-centric threads in this one would be amazing! Usually the best rolling conversations happen when someone takes it upon themselves to start a thread on a specific topic, and keeps updating it with fresh info over time.

And yes, discussion of specifically vegan products vs. just cruelty-free would be welcome, since there's no shortage of confusion around that! ๐ŸŒฑ

Yeah I think a thread is the way to go. I would start one if I had the amount of time it would take to do it really well.

VEGAN โค๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท

I asked about this a while back and was told that only Sephora moderators can create groups. I contacted a moderator and no reply..... it looks like the group "ingredient sticklers" might be our best bet for Vegan and cruelty free convo

Yes, please! I came into the 'Community' section of Sephora just to find vegan groups and information. This would be awesome and very needed! My nearest Sephora doesn't even carry a master list of vegan brands, only the cruelty-free ones, which we know is not the same thing.

RE: VEGAN โค๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท

Please!! This would be amazing!

Would love this! Has anybody found out if we can form our own group?

Agreed! A vegan makeup group would be amazing!
Anonymous Insider

Same! How do we get one?!

Definitely, I would love one myself!

Definitely, I would love one myself!
Anonymous Insider

I would love to be part of the group if there is already a group๐Ÿ˜ if not I would still like to help make the group!!

Yas! This would be great! Love finding good cruelty free vegan and gluten free products!

Can't we build our own group? Let's look into this and figure it out. 

Agreed!! I really wish they would make a CF/Vegan group that would make it really easy for those who only buy cf/vegan to have a space to easily discuss products.
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 93 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing