Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Tatcha skincare

So I’ve seen great things about this skincare, is it worth the $$? Any downsides to the products? I currently use lush skincare and am incredibly picky about ingredients in my cosmetics, hair care, and skincare, I’ve used Korean products before and liked them, but they’re usually too hydrating on me. Except the laneige lip mask that is amazing

RE: Tatcha skincare

Personally I don’t think Tatcha is worth the money. A lot of the products (or at least the ones I have looked at) contain denatured alcohol, which can dry out your skin over time. So just look out for that!

RE: Tatcha skincare

A big thing with Japanese and Korean skincare is a lot of hydration and a lot of antioxidants. In all tatcha products there is rice, green tea, and red algae. These act as natural antioxidants that help a lot with redness, smoothing, and brightening. Now the water cream and deep cleanse are really great for pore declogging and the moisturizer is super light weight. I use the rice enzyme powder every night and leaves my skin brighter and super smooth. The brand is centered around traditional geisha skincare benefits and the owner, Vicki, did a great job at incorporating these standards into her brand.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing