Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Searching for a replacement Ole Henriksen perfect truth cc creme in medium

I LOVED this CC Creme. It instantly made my skin look brighter and more perfect; and it smelled amazing. However, it appears the product has been discontinued. I have not found a suitable replacement yet. Any recommendations for fans out there?

RE: Searching for a replacement Ole Henriksen perfect truth cc creme in medium

I love my Supergoop! CC Cream! 👏🏻

Re: Searching for a replacement Ole Henriksen perfect truth cc creme in medium

The Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Creme is really good too.  I am so disappointed that the Ole Henrickson is discontinued, not sure the Hydroxatone is sold at Sephora, and maybe it is now discontinued, but I bought them both at the same time and it is good too.

Yup that stuff was awesome. 

Anonymous Insider

I am so disappointed to see that my fear has been likely confirmed...that Sephora discontinued the Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC Creme.  I used it in Light and absolutely loved it.  I am almost out and have no idea what product to switch to.  Anyone have any ideas?

I am also searching for a replacement. The Sephora store gave me a sample of , I think, Dr. Brandt CC creme and it made me break out. It is very frustrating! I wish Sephora.com could help. I talked to a  customer service person and they had no idea of a suggestion.

I used that same product and loved it as well, especially the scent.  I have switched to Tarte BB cream.  It's a thicker texture and doesn't have that lovely scent but I like it a lot.

Thanks for that suggestion of the Tarte BB Cream as a replacement. My mom loves this Ole Henriksen one and I spent so much time searching for it to reorder for her, I will check the Tarte out and see if she likes it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing