cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

PETITION TO SEPHORA TO GO VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE

DEAR SEPHORA: 

Please make your store brand both Vegan and Cruelty-Free as soon as possible.  Please also update your website as soon as possible to make Vegan and Cruelty-Free products searchable/filterable (not just certain items you've decided to label as "clean").  This is not just a passing fad, trend, or wave.  This is a huge, heart-based, worldwide MOVEMENT.  Huge numbers of people around the world are getting more educated about food, chemicals, ingredients, consumerism, animal testing, and no longer want to support or pay for cruelty to innocent, sentient beings.  

I would like to make this post essentially a POLL by asking that each person who agrees with these two requests to please leave a "heart" on this discussion, and if you feel so inclined also add a note about why, or feel free to include your own ideas if you would like to expand on this subject. 

I know there have been other discussions posted about asking for a vegan/cruelty-free subscription box, or asking the company to make a filter for only vegan/cruelty-free brands so that searching for products is easier, but I have seen very little response from the company about this matter and it is truly sad to me that Sephora has chosen to be rather callous and behind the times with such an important matter that is truly quite a serious concern to a large (and growing) portion of their customers.  

There really is no downside to this request, as it would surely elevate Sephora in the eyes of the public as a more environmentally-conscious company, attract more customers, raise awareness about this issue even more, and solidify their position as an industry leader, which would of course influence many of the brands whose products they carry to follow in their footsteps with these efforts.  

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, SEPHORA?  PLEASE MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND LET US KNOW YOU CARE.  THANK YOU!  

Re: PETITION TO SEPHORA TO GO VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE

❤️

PETITION TO SEPHORA TO GO VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE

♥️

RE: PETITION TO SEPHORA TO GO VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE

❤️

❤️

Totally agree.   I've spent the last couple of weeks searching for products that contain vegan squalene (the majority of squalene, which is a prime component of creams, foundations etc, contain shark liver - watch "Sharkwater - Extinction").   It's very difficult to filer out the good from the bad.  

@DonnaLat I use squalane products from the ordinary and they’re plant-derived! The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mLis a HG product for me!

Awesome!   Thanks for the tip....I’m definitely going to check them out!   

@ciannioh no you beat me to it. 😞 lol

Bahahaha the more love for an affordable and cruelty free product the better @treestar86 💕💕💕

I agree! 🙂

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing