Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Organic Grocery Store Finds

Does anyone have favorites makeup or skincare from the grocery store? I love the Tea Tree Body Wash and body butters from Trader Joe's but have been wary of trying anything for my face yet. Also Schmidt's deodorant at Whole Foods is the only aluminum free one that works on me and smells amazing. What are your grocery/beauty finds?

Re: Organic Grocery Store Finds

Hi. I just discovered Made Hippie skin care at Whole foods and love it so far. I bought the creamy cleanser that removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and I ordered the Nutrient Skin Mist from their website. It also helps with evening skin tone. The prices are very reasonable. Next on my list is the Vitamin C serum and Exfoliating Serum. I highly recommend giving them a try. They are   several other stores as well.  Hope this helps.

I like the Trader Joes Vitamin E Oil, and I love grapeseed oil. I have heard really good things about Acure Organics and Andalou Naturals. I make most of my own skincare, but as far as specific products not really.

Anonymous Insider

I love the Pacifica brand products you can find them at Target. I have tried both their makeup and skincare items and they have worked great for me. My favorite are their mascara and lipsticks as far as makeup goes. Their Cactus Water toner/makeup remover and face masks I really like as well.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing