Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Non-toxic candles

Does anyone have some suggestions for candles that don’t contain paraffin wax?

Re: Non-toxic candles

@katiekat2000 I LOVE Big Dipper Wax Works, my favorites are the peppermint lavendar, grapefruit spruce, and the cedarwood balsam. They're not as woodsy as you might be imagining because the beeswax adds its own mellow scent to the mix. You have to buy online, but they offer a sampler of all their scents in a votive size here:

https://www.bigdipperwaxworks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=6&ParentCat=7  

RE: Non-toxic candles

Voluspa candles are amazing and they are made with pure coconut wax. They are my favourite especially the new macaron and roses collection!
Anonymous Insider

I would suggest doing a simple search for soy wax candles or beeswax candles and see what pops up, theres a ton of brands switching up their wax and many small businesses selling are these types of products on shops like Etsy. Hope this helps!

I love Galeana 39 candles (especially Eucalyptus & Peppermint/Sandalwood Rose). They're a small business based in Phoenix so you have to order online, but totally worth it. I got one as a gift (never even been to Phoenix!) and was hooked ever since. All natural and soy candles, hand-poured and supports local business. 

@katiekat2000 wrote:
Does anyone have some suggestions for candles that don’t contain paraffin wax?

how long does the scent last

how long does the scent last

IKEA has a couple of unscented 100% stearin candles

Aveda has a couple of scented 100% soy wax candles

Hope this helps a little!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing