Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

New in clean skincare

goop has a new skincare product called goopglow. I'm super excited to try. I was just reading about the ingredients/how it was made here: Has anyone had luck with ingestible beauty products for skincare in the past?

Re: New in clean skincare

Hi, @jn89!  I just noticed you have "Brand" after your name.  Are you representing the company?  You say you're really excited to try, which doesn't make sense if you're with the company.

If you're legit and not with the company and really looking to try, here are my thoughts.  I read the product information and the ingredients on the company's website.  First, the ingredients look fine to me; nothing questionable--no red flags.  I see this product as being no different than taking an oral multi-vitamin, mineral, probiotic, or any other type of supplement.daily.

I've been taking vitamins B (complete), C, D, E; magnesium, zinc; and a probiotic (cyclically) for decades.  I can tell in particular when I miss a few days; my body is not happy with me!  Maybe it's coincidence, but I'm not taking any chances! 

Re: New in clean skincare

This is great - thank you so much for your response!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing