Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Natural beauty brands that won’t break the bank

Natural beauties, I’m slowly but surely switching to cruelty free and clean beauty. Drop your favorite products under $50!

Re: Natural beauty brands that won’t break the bank

I like most of the products that I've tried from REN, like the REN CLEAN SKINCARE - Evercalm™ Anti-Redness Serum and REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mLTheir products are usually under $50 or you can find them on Dermstore, which does sales relatively often. I've recently started using the Acure Seriously Soothing Solid Face Serum and honestly it's really good. It is very oily but hasn't clogged my pores and it's really good for when your skin is sensitive. Their line is available online and in Target. I definitely want to try more from them. I like Burts Bees blushes, they blend great. I also really love all the face products from RMS like RMS BEAUTY - Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation, RMS BEAUTY - Buriti Bronzer and RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer. You don't get a lot of product for your money but they are really amazing and give you that glowy skin, model off duty look.

Other brands that are natural but I haven’t tried much from: Pacifica and Youth to the People (most products are under $50).

RE: Natural beauty brands that won’t break the bank

I love Tata Harper but I don’t think anything is really under 75$ lol but I’ve seen some travel kits that you get to try everything for that price 🙈

RE: Natural beauty brands that won’t break the bank

Korres is both certified clean and cruelty free with an average price point of $34
Anonymous Insider

Re: Natural beauty brands that won’t break the bank

some of the cheapest, cleanest products are going to be the ones you can make yourself tbh. I make my own exfoliator with oats, sugar, and coconut oil. I make acne spot-treatments with honey, lime, cinnamon, and clove. This morning I made a mask using spirulina, honey and water.

for other things I like:

-herbivore's bar soaps for cleansing

-thayer's witch hazel toner

- just about anything Biossance, their full sized products *can* be pricey but on their site and often through Sephora they offer deals and small sets not to mention their squalane oil can go a long way

-The Ordinary has a vegan, cruelty free rose hip oil and rose hip oil can be great for your face and also your abdomen when cramps come to town, for other oils Jason and Aura Cacia are my go-tos (Jojoba, sweet almond, etc)

-W3ll People is also a good, clean brand for make up, it's a little pricey but no one product over $50

-Bite Beauty. They often offer mini sets that give you 2 colors for $15, again, through their own site and Sephora.

Hope this helps!

Natural beauty brands that won’t break the bank

Hi @jessunlayao. I think there are only 2 clean, liquid foundations I've worn under $40, each silicone-free*: -Pacifica Alight, -Burt's Bees Glowing Goodness (if you find BB cruelty-free). Both ~$16. -BareMinerals also has a few foundations I'd call *clean for $30-40: Serum, Complexion Gel, Complexion Stick. Just note that BM is coconut-heavy (like most clean foundations) if that's a no for your skin. -Some mineral foundations I've worn: BM, J.Lynne, and Everyday Minerals. ... Enjoy this journey!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing