cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

My Face

With my face it gets really oily and i break out a lot faster then most products. some products are harder to use because i'm gluten free and i want a nice clean face. my face also is hard to find product for me because of most of my allergies because i'm allergic to mostly everything so i would like to find something before high school.

Re: My Face

Hey!

I am also gluten-free when it comes to my skincare (I have an allergy that causes breakouts and pigmentation issues). I also have oily skin and would recommend using an oil to combat this issue. The Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

is absolutely incredible. It is at a higher price point but worth it and one bottle will last you upwards from 5-6 months since you only needs a couple drops per day. The oil helps to balance and calm skin, while also preventing future breakouts. I love it.

Regarding a good cleanser, I have one that I use that is not sold at Sephora. It is recommended by my dermatologist and I also highly recommend you look into it as it is not super expensive, also lasts a long time, and works so well for sensitive skin since it has such simple ingredients and no fragrance. It is called CLN Shampoo (YES IT IS A SHAMPOO) but it is also recommended to use as a face wash thanks to it containing Salicylic Acid (great for combatting acne).IMG_6117.JPG

Re: My Face

Cln does make a cleanser, or is that not GF?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_6117.JPG
testing