Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Make Up Remover

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a new make remover. I have recently been using the Farmacy Green Clean for about a month but it irritates my eyes. Does anyone know of any make up removers that work well but are also clean and gentle? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Make Up Remover

I use a face cleanser alone (Farmacy) and it removes 98% of my makeup. Anything else I use the Urban Decay spray remover on a makeup wipe. It is 100% natural and will not irritate your eyes. It even removes lash glue. My favorite removal product, nothing even comes close.

RE: Make Up Remover

@Goober94 I just started using Cinema Secrets Break It Down eye makeup remover and I’m very happy with it. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes or skin. Also, it does not make my eyes a greasy mess. Good luck!

I didn't know Fresh had a sea berry cleanser. I'll have t...

I didn't know Fresh had a sea berry cleanser. I'll have to give that a try. Thank you.

Re: Make Up Remover

I love using Bioderma Sensibio (the one with the pink cap) to remove my makeup.  It is super gentle, removes makeup very well that your skin will feel refreshed.  You can buy it at Beautylish.

I second this - this is always how I remove any eye makeup. I have pretty sensitive eyes and this does a good job

Thank you! I'll give it a try.

Thank you! I'll give it a try.

@Goober94

Sorry to hear that Farmacy irritates your eyes. I'm really loving Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml

It's a clean cleanser, safe to use on your eyes. It removes all traces of make up. It's packed with antioxidants like Kale and Green tea. 

I'm pretty bummed that it irritates my eyes. Oh perfect!...

I'm pretty bummed that it irritates my eyes. Oh perfect! I just bought the trial size set that comes with the moisturizer during the sale. So I'll give it a try. Thank you!
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing