Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Ingredient Sticklers

Josie Maran Argan Oil

I am all about organic products, & I recently  heard about Josie Marans Argan Oil & what wonders its supposed to do for your skin. However Im a little worried about putting this on my face because it looks to have a very rich, oily texture and obviously I dont want to break out! So my question is,

DID ANYONE HAVE ISSUES WITH CLOGGED PORES, OR BREAKOUTS AFTTER USING THIS?

thanks!

JM Argan Oil is one of the products that I refuse to do w...

JM Argan Oil is one of the products that I refuse to do without.  I absolutely love it.  For me, I add it to my moisturizer.  It's been nearly 6 months and have never had a breakout from it.  I had my first facial in about a year last week, and my esthetician never even mentioned that I had a lot of blackheads/whiteheads.  She is definitely the type to tell you like it is, too.  A large majority of the women in my family now use JM Argan Oil.

I love using Argan oil on my face before bed. It really d...

I love using Argan oil on my face before bed. It really does moisturize lovely and it doesn't irritate my face or cause breakouts. I am very acne prone and I find it to soothe irritation from my breakouts.

I am a little confused as to why Josie Maran's Argan Oil is sooooooo gosh darn expensive!! i have found 100% pure Argan oil elsewhere for literally less than half the price! It is the exact same. i think you just pay for the name when you buy hers. If I didn't find it else where I would have stopped using it because it was way toooo pricy. It is nice to use on your hair too, sparingly. I massage it into my nails too.

Re: I love using Argan oil on my face before bed. It really d...

Where did u find it elsewhere??? I so want this but it is expensive for so little.

it's awesome, totally like gold in a bottle. it's totally...

it's awesome, totally like gold in a bottle. it's totally fine for any skin type inlcuding oily or if you break out, it won't clog pores at all like a synthetic oil or wax will, this has much smaller molecules in it that absorb right in. it has a kind of herby smell that is really mild, and a little goes a loooong way! you can use it anywhere basically, just put a few drops on your fingertips and pat it in to your skin. it's awesome on cuticles and dry lips, dry hair too- but if you want to use it in your hair you should try the Josie hair treatment, it's really amazing and makes my hair so shiny that last time i used it someone asked me if i had gotten a brazilian blowout! Josie Maran is also very ethically minded so you can feel good about buying it.

Re: it's awesome, totally like gold in a bottle. it's totally...

I just like your user name Smiley Happy I'm kinda jealous to be honest

My daughter and I both have uber hypersensitive skin and...

My daughter and I both have uber hypersensitive skin and this works beautifully for us.

I initially bought the Argan Oil for my 17 year old daughter's acne.  IT'S AMAZING!!  Her skin is clear and beautiful.  It even helped the scars go away.  So of course I then bought some for myself.  I use it in the winter for a little extra moisture/hydration boost, and after doing a facial mask treatment.  I found it works best if you put it on at night before you go to sleep.(for me, about 5 drops does it)  You wake up with this incredibly smooth soft skin.  It's like having been visited by the Beautiful Skin Fairy.

I does have an odd smell, but it goes away within a minute or two.  And after you've used it far a while, you don't even notice it any more.

The oil SEEMS thick or heavy, but it isn't really.  And because it's 100% natural it absorbs very quickly.

You can use it on your body as well.  But given the price and small amount, you may want to use it more sparingly. You can also use it in your hair, but for me, I didn't notice much difference in softness or shine.

This is a fantastic product that REALLY WORKS.  Definitely well worth the price. You not only get a product that is 100% natural, but the bottle and dropper are glass so you get a natural product in a 100% recyclable container as well.

I hope you have good luck with it like we did.

Conversation Stats