From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Is Dr. Brandt's line cruelty free? Will First Aid Beauty be cruelty free after the merge takes place? Thanks for your time! ๐Ÿ–คโœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

Best cruelty free brands at Sephora. I am already a Kat Von D Beauty junkie, lol! ๐Ÿ˜‚ just wondering if there were some I'm unaware of.

Re: Is Dr. Brandt's line cruelty free? Will First Aid Beauty be cruelty free after the merge takes place? Thanks for your time! ๐Ÿ–คโœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

Hi @chaos6 ,

I'm Helen Pretty Vulgar's head makeup artist and I just wanted to ensure you that we are in fact 100% a cruelty-free brand! Hope that helps in your quest to fall in love with other cruelty-free brands.

RE: Is Dr. Brandt's line cruelty free? Will First Aid Beauty be cruelty free after the merge takes place? Thanks for your time! ๐Ÿ–คโœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

Pretty Vulgar says they are cruelty-free. Iโ€™m new at being an ingredient-stickler, so following this thread.

RE: Is Dr. Brandt's line cruelty free? Will First Aid Beauty be cruelty free after the merge takes place? Thanks for your time! ๐Ÿ–คโœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

Dr. Dennis Gross and Kate Somerville are great cruelty free skincare brands. Becca, ABH, Makeup Forever, Huda Beauty, Tarte, Hourglass, Stila, and Fenty are cruelty free

Re: Is Dr. Brandt's line cruelty free? Will First Aid Beauty be cruelty free after the merge takes place? Thanks for your time! ๐Ÿ–คโœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

I love Drunk Elephant, Bare Minerals, BECCA, Ole Henriksen and Too Faced. 

Dr. Bandt isn't really cruelty free because they sell in China, where products are legally required to be tested on animals to be sold. One way to double check if the product is truly cruelty free is to go onto the Sephora China website and search for the product there ๐Ÿ™‚

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing