Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Ingredient Sticklers

I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

My top suspect is the Glamglow but in also wondering about the Origins black clay mask. I'm thankful that this particular incident was so easily solved but would like to prevent future issues.

Re: I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

Yeah, I was surprised too since I used to link/post so many images from urls from Sephora in my posts. I went back through and deleted the image, but then would paste in the image so I could still have it present but not eat up my album space.

Re: I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

I didn't know until you mentioned it that we could copy/paste images, so I will have to start doing that!

Our kids use the "sick bucket." Lots easier to dump that into the toilet. Bathtub huh? Oh man..... Smiley Very Happy

This is absolutely frightening. I'd probably be freaking out a little bit, especially since I live in a very, very old house and it would mean something is broken! I hope you figure out the source of this quickly, and that it isn't too much of a pain to fix!!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • upload_3949980299286565932.jpg
  • tumblr_med2013hlj1qg39ewo1_500.gif