Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Ingredient Sticklers

I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

My top suspect is the Glamglow but in also wondering about the Origins black clay mask. I'm thankful that this particular incident was so easily solved but would like to prevent future issues.

Re: I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

Eeek... that is super scary!!!

Highlighted

Re: I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

* runs to check drain

Awww, that kitty is so cute!

*Must inspect.....discovers...AHHHHH RUN AWAY!!!!!*

Omg...! I would be terrified to find that and totally freak out!! So weird. I would be curious to know how that happened lol.

eww! 

And now this makes me wonder if I'll be doing the same thing in the near future since my husband doesn't know how to be sick in the toilet instead of the bathtub. >.<

If this happens, HE's going to be doing the pulling.

O_O

All I have to say is if you somehow get stuck with the job...be brave.....

Even as a nurse that deals with vomit daily, my reaction to this post was definitely "EEeeeeewwwww"

My face

I love that gif! I use it all the time in another forum (hahahah). How do you post them here?? Just the link?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • upload_3949980299286565932.jpg
  • tumblr_med2013hlj1qg39ewo1_500.gif