Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

I just found out I’m allergic to Parabens, Fragrances and benzophenone 4. Any recommendations?

I used proactiv previously and have had to ditch my entire skincare routine along with a lot of make up and hygiene products! I’m starting from scratch and could really use some advice. T.I.A.

Re: I just found out I’m allergic to Parabens, Fragrances and benzophenone 4. Any recommendations?

REN is generally pretty good with these types of ingredients, I used to use their cleansing milk and masks a lot.

Re: I just found out I’m allergic to Parabens, Fragrances and benzophenone 4. Any recommendations?

Hi Leonyn! You might want to check out YTTP. We're vegan, paraben, and synthetic fragrance free. No phthalates, dimethicone, or animal by-products of any kind. 

RE: I just found out I’m allergic to Parabens, Fragrances and benzophenone 4. Any recommendations?

Josie Maran!

RE: I just found out I’m allergic to Parabens, Fragrances and benzophenone 4. Any recommendations?

Hi What a bummer. Please review ingredients list but you may find what you need with the following brands Ren Kora organics Drunk Elephant Eve Lom The Ordinary Drugstore brand Skinfix
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing