Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Hair Trouble: Wavy, Blonde, Colored, Frizzy, Dry Scalp

I need some help! I have tried just about everything  for my complex hair and my hair seems to reject that everything. I have sensitive skin, so I try to avoid fragrance and chemicals with my shampoo. I also have very fine hair that can be oily at the root. However, at the same time I have wavy, frizzy, color-treated hair that needs moisture. I have not been able to find anything that both moisturizes without weighing down and does not irritate my scalp. I also prefer products that are cruelty free, which is limiting. 

Re: Hair Trouble: Wavy, Blonde, Colored, Frizzy, Dry Scalp

I have the same problems but have been loving:

https://www.sephora.com/product/curl-charisma-rice-amino-shampoo-P402074?skuId=1784644&icid2=product...

I use the shampoo and conditioner. 

Too much fragrance makes me sneeze! 
I have natural wave - colored treated dry but can feel greasy at the roots. 

I air dry my hair because I have enough wave that it works well for me.

(Takes a while but it's almost dry by the time I get to work - 45 minute commute)

What really helped was to stop blow drying when possible.  Diffuse if I must. 

And I use a leave in conditioner (Deva Curl or Caviar Anti-aging replenishing milk - thisis FABULOUS to tame frizz without weighing my hair down)  

https://www.sephora.com/product/caviar-anti-aging-replenishing-moisture-milk-P386605?skuId=1603117&i...

Neither product has a strong scent. I also have a sensitive scalp and my scalp will bleed from some products. I have had no problems with either. 

Good luck! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing