Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Favorite clean by Sephora products?

I’m looking for new hair care and skincare in the new “clean by Sephora” brands. Anyone have a favorite brand in this category that works well for them?

RE: Favorite clean by Sephora products?

Drunk Elephant and Briogeo are amazing brands for me! I use DE’s Vitamin C Day Serum and Protini Peptide Cream. Briogeo’s Rosarco line has been amazing for my moisture and frizz issues! Good luck! 👏🏻

Re: Favorite clean by Sephora products?

Hi @JessicaF1996!

I absolutely love Caudalie products (Radiance Serum, Brightening Essence, VinActive Anti-Wrinkle Serum, the eye serum, the lotion, detox night oil, and a few others). This is a great line for sensitive combo/oily skin.   For hair, I've been enjoying Briogeo's Rosarco line.  It's done wonders for my coarse thick dry frizzy hair.  It's not a miracle worker but my hair has been a lot better since I started using it and eliminated hair products with silicones in them.

I hope you find this helpful!

@JessicaF1996,

I am loving the Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Mousse! All the stores in my area were out of the tanning water and I picked up this formula instead. I love the natural color that it gives (no orange undertones) and it does not have a strong smell to it, which is a big plus for me since I apply it at night.

https://www.sephora.com/product/self-tanning-mousse-P431182?skuId=2078350&icid2=products%20grid:p431...

I also really like the Caudalie Grape water. I use it to mist my face during the day to refresh my make up and I also sometimes use it as a toning type of product.

https://www.sephora.com/product/grape-water-P12045?skuId=1434190&icid2=products%20grid:p12045

❤️ Melissa

Youth to the People is my favorites currently. Great new superberry oil- it leaves skin super hydrated and glowy

@JessicaF1996wrote:
I’m looking for new hair care and skincare in the new “clean by Sephora” brands. Anyone have a favorite brand in this category that works well for them?

Hi @JessicaF1996,

I agree with @gabygiron4 🙂 Youth To The People is definitely one of my favorite Clean by Sephora brands, too! My skin needed some TLC this weekend, and I grabbed my YTTP - Superfood Skin Reset Antioxidant Mask. I love this mask because it instantly repairs, brightens and softens my skin.

Best regards,

Laurie

@LaurieBT totally agree with both of you! Youth to the People has some incredible products. The Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mLis really wonderful for people with severely dry skin like mine. And I love knowing that I'm applying clean, natural ingredients to my skin when I'm using products from this brand. 

Josie Maran has some really amazing products, I’ve been using the creamy Argan oil and it’s made my skin feel so soft and supple, plus it’s multi-use so it also helps with chapped lips, nail bed, dry areas like knees and elbows. It’s like giving my skin a drink @JessicaF1996 💦😍 

I’m so glad Sephora came out with this Clean by Sephora because it’s made finding products so much easier! 

Seconded, I'm almost always pleased with Josie Maran skincare products.

RE: Favorite clean by Sephora products?

For this specific section you’re referring to: these are the hair and skin products I use. Just a quick overview of my hair and skin type. I have dry, coily type 4a hair and oily combination skin Caudalie Grapeseed Water - Great for a quick, light skin boost and spritz of hydration Earths Nectar Mint Leaves Scalp Oil - My scalp is dry and prone to build up and this kinda addresses that Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In - Leaves my hair soft and feeling/smelling good Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Gel to Oil Overnight Repair Treatment - I use this overnight prior to my hair washing Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask- deep conditioning haven for my parched coils Rahua Leave-In Treatment - All around luxurious treatment

@JessicaF1996 Great question! One of my favorite hair brands is on that list- it’s called Briogeo. They make an amazing hair mask that leaves my hair extra smooth and sleek and they also have some great shampoos and conditioners. If you are in the market for a great smelling, clean, deep conditioning hair mask, I highly recommend you take a look at Briogeo’s Deep Conditioning mask 😬

Agreed! The Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL works wonders! I have dry, naturally curly hair that I heat treat and dye, and I notice a considerable difference in the level of moisture and breakage when I use this mask. Love that it's a clean beauty product. 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing