From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Favorite Phthalate/Paraben Free Perfumes?

Hey, Fam!  It's been about a year since I made the switch to phthalate-free and paraben free perfumes.  I still don't know if some of the brands I no longer use are phthalate free--sometimes you have to reach out to the maker; and, they don't always get back to you. I try to pretend that I can shirk this phthalate and paraben free bubble I'm in.  However, I don't see compelling research that refutes the argument that these "ingredients" are a-okay when being used in perfumes and makeup products.  If you have that piece, feel free to share.  Trust me, I want to go back to the old ways!  In the meantime, let me know your fave perfumes that are phthalate and paraben free.  Here are mine but not in any order:

1. Nest--Indigo (long staying power; get tons of compliments)

2. Commodity--Gold (this reminds me of dolce gabana the one but  a little more subtle and doesn't make me cough)

3. Atelier Cafe--Tuberosa--(staying power is great but wears down to a vanilla though it starts as a strong espresso and spicy)

4. Atelier--Vanilla Incensee (staying power on point; it's a sophisticated vanilla)

5. Atelier--Orange Sanguine (Staying power good and great for spring/summer + mix with vanilla incensee)

6. Pacifica : Turkish rose (the best and most truest rose perfume, staying power great! not sold at sephora)

7. Pacifica: Malibu lemon (not sold at sephora, great for summer)

8. Bum Bum Cream's Body Spray (delicious, stays in hair and on clothes)

9. Juliet has a gun, Not a perfume (stays and stays and stays and stays; amazing)

10.  Pinrose in Gilded Fox (decadent and unique; yet, not sure how long this truly lasts on me--need tips for increasing staying power)

Your turn!

PS Had this in another group but feel like it might actually be relevant to this group, too. 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing