Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Dr Jart Ceramidin

What are people’s thoughts on Dr Jart ceramidin line? I’m looking to boost my skincare routine and while I would like to start gently exfoliating... I did some quick research that perhaps I should start repairing my skin barrier with ceramides first.  I do have a lot of redness in the apples of my cheeks and closer to my nose with a few broken capillaries. I’m 31 and my sunspots are starting to really show as well in this area. 

I havent used Dr Jart but I’m very intrigued by the brand and Sephora says this ceramide line is “new”. Is this the route I should go and which product is going to be a good match? I’m even interested in the sheet mask maybe for a quick boost!

Re: Dr Jart Ceramidin

@scarletb I use the Ceramidin cream when my skin is irritated or very dry! You can’t go wrong with this line of products! I consider that this line of products a skin saver! ❤️❤️❤️

Hi @scarletb,

The Dr.Jart+ skincare line is truly one of my favorites. My skin suffers from 'light dermatitis' from what my doctor said, but before I discovered that I had dermatitis I discovered the Dr.Jart+ line. Their DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Cream & DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Liquid are truly amazing and worked wonders on my dry patches. I typically used the cream at night since it did take a little longer to sink into my skin.This cream really helped calm down the dryness where I was able to apply my makeup without it looking dry and cracky looking. I used the liquid in the mornings after my serums and saw that it did help calm the dryness down as well. The liquid quickly absorbed into my skin so that I was able to apply my make up on after. I also would recommend using the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL as it as saved my from the redness I have. It is a light mint green color and when you start to blend it in, it turns into your skin color. I hope this helps! 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

@helen7 I am a huge fan of Dr. Ceramidin Day Tint - but it looks like it's no longer being carried anywhere! Do you know if it's been discontinued? If they're coming out with a new formula? And any suggestions on the most similar product?

thanks @HelenBT ! My skin is definitely combination because I definitely produce oil in my t-zone and am dryer on my cheeks.  It is kind of a transition from oily to dry in the "red" area.  That being said I am definitely dehydrated in general and get dry and flaky easily especially in the winter..  ( I actually have eczema on my legs and dermatitis on my scalp!).  Are these products ok for my t-zone as well?  I'm also wondering if (or when) I can start a light exfoliant too?

You're welcome @scarletb! I'm pretty oily around my T-zone area and I didn't notice any changes. As for exfoliation, I recommend the Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish 3.4 oz/ 100 mL as this should be gently enough to use on your skin. I would recommend using that only once a week to exfoliate the dead skin cells to reveal a more smooth and even-toned skin. Of course you're more than welcome to build up how many times you want to use this scrub later on ( I typically exfoliate 2 times a week)!

Warmest regards,

Helen

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing