Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Best Skin Care line

which skin care system have you found to deliver results while steering clear from heavy chemicals?

RE: Best Skin Care line

It’s very pricey but the biggest game changer for me is the biologique recherche p50 lotion. It’s essentially a toner to be used right after cleansing. It lowers your skin ph and contains so many beneficial ingredients. It was a game changer for me, three friends my mom and sister. It’s a specific product line but I️ highly recommend speaking with someone at Tosca spa in NC. They ship and work with folks who are out of state https://toskaspa.com Article for more info https://www.google.com/amp/www.byrdie.com/amp/biologique-recherche-p50-review

I use The ordinary for serums. These are amazing!!! Their...

I use The ordinary for serums. These are amazing!!! Their formulas are with very short ingredients list, nothing harmful, without anything unnecessary and at the same time, they are very potent. I can't explain how much I'm in love with The ordinary! I've spent 2 years trying all kinds of serums, moisturizers, masks, peels etc at Sephora and was constantly breaking out of one product or another. Ever since I've found The ordinary line, my skin is absolutelly amazing! Now, when it comes to skincare, I buy from Sephora only my cleansers. Everything else is The ordinary or Niod (available in Sephora Canada). I am happy, my face is happy and my wallet, too.

I really like the dermalogica skin care. I’m so glad Sephora has decided to carry it. Now I get points for them!

Oooh, I've never tried Dermalogica. I don't see them on S...

Oooh, I've never tried Dermalogica. I don't see them on Sephora yet, but their Precleanse just made it on my radar because it's currently worth 10x points on Ulta Platinum!

Re: Oooh, I've never tried Dermalogica. I don't see them on S...

Ask for samples before going in all the way. I ended up having a bad reaction to one of their products, as I have sensitive skin.

RE: Oooh, I've never tried Dermalogica. I don't see them on S...

It should be on Sephora! It’s brand new to them! Their precleanse is my holy grail!! It just melts your makeup off. I don’t use anything else to take off my makeup!

I really like Drunk Elephant's philosophy about creating...

I really like Drunk Elephant's philosophy about creating formulations sans added fragrance, including "natural" scents such as essential oils (EO's). My only issue is their crazy pricing. I've recently been looking at Mad Hippie's formulations, especially their retinol & Vitamin C products, but they do use EO's in some so I personally just need to be careful now that I'm sensitized to a few. (I worked with them professionally for years and made a lot of mistakes like using them on broken skin. Bleh.)

RE: I really like Drunk Elephant's philosophy about creating...

Agreed drunk elephant is my favorite and it works but my wallet always cries when I need to replenish

Which DE products do you swear by & how long do they last...

Which DE products do you swear by & how long do they last you? I've had my eye on their Sukari Babyfacial for ages because I've never tried a peel. (I was excited to grab Philosophy's Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel last night for $36!) The $72 price for an ounce of DE Virgin Marula oil just makes my eyes roll back inside my head because I have a good idea of what it costs from barrel to consumer. Case in point-- an old friend well-known for both beautifully sourcing essential oils & carrier oils, as well as huge retail mark-ups, sells hers under $20 an ounce! If I ever jump on the marula bandwagon I'll just get it from The Ordinary for $5. 🙂

I have extremely sensitive skin and the only brand I’ve found where I can use the entire line but still get results is Dr. Jart. First Aid Beauty is a close runner up...I used to be able to use everything they made, but I have a coconut allergy so I can’t use some of their newer products.

Thanks great suggestion! I looked into their products and they look like they would be perfect for me! Can’t wait to try them out 😄
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing