Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Best Face Serum

Best face serum for: anti-aging, vitamin C, but NOT SUPER GREASY. I have tried fresh's black tea serum and it was a little too oily for me. Currently I like C-firma from Drunk Elephant, and City Sunscreen from super goop! Go!

Re: Best Face Serum

@mackdaddyyy If you have a serum you already like, you might want a Vitamin C booster.  Paula's Choice makes a nice one called C15 Super Booster that can easily be mixed with your existing serum 🙂

RE: Best Face Serum

Hi @mackdaddyyy. If you are looking for a Vitamin C serum with all natural ingredients that is not greasy, try Mad Hippie’s Vitamin C serum. It is very moderately priced and works well. You can find it at their website or certain Whole Foods or Vitamin Shoppes. It is a great brand.

RE: Best Face Serum

I would have to agree with the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. At $15 for 15ml, I think it is actually a fantastic deal. The best vitamin C Serum I've used. I am currently testing out Farmacy's Serum, and have also been working on Derma Doctor's Vitamin C Serum as well, but have not been impressed with the later yet.

Re: Best Face Serum

Have you tried olehenriksen truth serum?  It's a vit C and very light and we'll absorbing.

Neither are vit C based, but I use Caudalie premier cru and Algenist liquid collagen, and both are fantastic (but also 💰💸💰💸💰).  

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing