Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Allergies

I have a lot of allergies so sometimes it's hard to find skincare products and makeup. Does anyone feel my pain? lol

RE: Allergies

If you want i can list some of my new fav products n why

Oh and egg white. Im crazy allergic to that n soy n tree nits n avocado and if they are TOGETHER? Cystic acne

Re: Allergies

Have you tried Drunk Elephant? I had super sensitive skin and had to stop using all haircare, perfume, skincare, etc for a year because of it but I can use their entire line without a problem now. They don't use any potentially irritating ingredients (SLS, essential oils, fragrances, etc) which can cause allergic reactions or sensitize your skin so that it reacts more easily to other irritants

Agreed! I'm very allergic to avocado and omg it's in ever...

Agreed! I'm very allergic to avocado and omg it's in everything these days. I have to be very careful.
Anonymous Insider

I know how you feel... it's best to take note of products which make your skin irritated and see if there's any patterns in the products. Try and spot the ingredients that might cause it!

The exact same thing happens to me... It is very frustrating. I went to an allergist a few months ago and he told me about this app called SkinSafe. It helps a lot in finding products that are safe for you. 

I know exactly what you mean! Over the last few years my skin is literally sensitive to everything, or if it works, it's never for a long time. I constantly have change my regimen.. trial and error is never fun ;(
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing