cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Advice on Foreo Luna Products

Hi!

This is my first post and I'm a bit unfamiliar with where to ask this question. I'm wondering what is the best natural non-clay and non-oil based cleanser to use with the Foreo Mini Luna 2? 
I have combination skin that is prone to dry patches and some breakouts..
If anyone has any advice or good experience with certain products, please help!
Thank you very kindly in advance..
Noemi

Re: Advice on Foreo Luna Products

Foreo recommends gel cleansers and says to keep it away from the following:

-glycolic acid

-oil

-clay-based cleansers

-silicone-based cleansers

-grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs

Apparently these all can break down the silicone or physically damage the touch points. 

https://www.foreo.com/mysa/best-cleanser-foreo-facial-brush/

I second the Korres Greek Yoghurt cleanser!  It works really well if you are combo/dry because it is calming and soothing but still gives you a deep clean.  In general with the Foreo you want to use gel cleansers so as not to overly irritate the skin.  Some other cleansers that work well with the Foreo for combo skin are the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, PTR Rose Stem Cell cleanser, and First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser.  If you like a foaming cleanser I really love the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser or the Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth foaming cleanser.  In general I find that the Foreo works best when you massage the cleanser on damp skin first, then go over it with the Foreo.  I also use my Foreo to apply beauty oils or serums because it helps them to penetrate deeper into the skin.  Good luck!

RE: Re: Advice on Foreo Luna Products

Do you use your foreo daily? I’m nervous about irritation. Thanks!

Re: RE: Re: Advice on Foreo Luna Products

Safe to use daily!! I use my Clarisonic most days but I defer to the Foreo on days where my skin feels more irritated, so you shouldn't have any problems with that.

Re: RE: Re: Advice on Foreo Luna Products

it depends on what condition my skin is in...if its really dry, i won't use it.

but if i'm breaking out or have oily skin, i will use it everyday..

I use the Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser with my Foreo Luna Mini 2. It's gentle and feels clean. 

Korres greek yogurt products are very gentle. They didn't...

Korres greek yogurt products are very gentle. They didn't work for me bc I'm oily with a very problematic skin, so I need squicky clean cleansers. But they may work for you. I have the Luna first generation.
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing