Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

what is the best highlighting pallete for a teenager?

I have fair skin and I'm having trouble finding a good highlight for everyday use.

Re: what is the best highlighting pallete for a teenager?

I would totally try the sephora highlight pallet for teenagers. 

RE: what is the best highlighting pallete for a teenager?

Omg sister I had the same struggle! I'm also a teenager who loves highlight and i have such fair skin... I use the tarte on the go glow kit. The colors are good for lighter skin tones and it doesn't break the bank - plus the glow is blinding! Hope this helps you out

I love Nars Banc de Sable highlighter palette. It looks great on fair and light skin.

If you're super fair then becca moonstone and becca pearl are gorgeous on!  I find opal looks like blush on my skin. 

The Anastasia NG palette is amazing for fair skin.it doesn't look it in the pan but all the colors are quite wearable.  

One of my favorites is That Glow - Glow kit by ABH. Another good one is Opal by Becca!
Anonymous Insider

Becca champagne pop is seriously the best highlight ever! It gives you a really nice glow and lasts for a very long time

sephora collection has a highlight palette! definitely recommend checking it out! i believe there are 6 colors for a good price! you can play around with different shades and find your fav! also can double as some shimmer shadows to spice up some looks! ☺️

@Caroline3274  My teenage daughter would say that, obviously, the best highlighter is the most poppin' one! 🙂

Seriously, though, it all depends on your budget.

A great starter highlighter is Becca Champagne Pop:

http://www.sephora.com/champagne-by-becca-P420603?skuId=1936822&icid2=products%20grid:p420603

Tarte has a fun, but naturally illuminating, "unicorn highlighter" called Spellbound Glow (and it's actually on sale right now):

http://www.sephora.com/make-believe-in-yourself-spellbound-glow-rainbow-highlighter-P417907?skuId=19...

If you are on more of a budget, one of the best highlighters I have ever used is Wet n Wild Precious Petals.

NYX also makes a great Highlight and Contour Palette and Milani Strobelight is awesome!

Good luck!

RE: Re: what is the best highlighting pallete for a teenager?

Oh! If youre looking for a budget friendly highlight then you should try the wet and wild ones that just got re-released!

@tamara76 thank you so much!❤

@Tamara76 thank you so much!❤
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing