Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

what highlights would you recommend?

I'm interested in buying a new highlights and just wanting to know what brands and products people would recommend

RE: what highlights would you recommend?

Sugar Peach palette by too faced Diamond Bomb by Fenty Any hi lite palette from Lime Crime @ ulta

Re: what highlights would you recommend?

I HIGHLY recommend Anastasia Beverly Hills. She makes great highlights, but the formula does change from palette to palette. If you want something less glittery and more shimmering, go for the Sundipped Glow kit. It is a great value, with 4 highlights for only $40!! If you like a more glittery highlight, try the nicole guerriero! I also love Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed. My favorite shade is opal. Another great highlight is the Stila Heaven's hue highlighter in "kitten". It is a putty highlight that transforms to powder on the skin. The cream formula is perfect for dry skin. 

Re: what highlights would you recommend?

URban Decay Afterglow highlighter in SIN is a beautiful universal shade. If you are looking for more color and versatilit, Kat Von D's Alchemist palette is WONDERFUL!

Champagne Pop by Becca is glorious & amazing!

you can never go wrong with BECCA. Majority of my go-to h...

you can never go wrong with BECCA. Majority of my go-to highlighters are from them

Anything Fenty right now! Those highlights are tha bomb! My personal fave is the split pan in mean money/hu$tla baby!!!

any of becca's highlights. Laura mercier is good too

any of becca's highlights. Laura mercier is good too
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing