cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

what highlighters are your favourites ?

i have an obsession for highlighters and i have so many but what are your guys favourites that you would recommend?

Re: what highlighters are your favourites ?

I love the Becca Light Chaser Highlights for eyes and face. Opal Flashes Jade is so cool.  It has a teal shift that gives my skin a wet look. Also the Kat Von D Metal Crush highlighter palette is beautiful. I don't mind glitter on the face. The more shine the better. If I really want it to pop I put the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo as a base then put the powder on top. You can be seen from space that way. 

Becca highlighters are always a good idea but my new favorite is shifting towards Pretty Vulgars highlighter!

I would say the ABH glow kits (which I assume you have if you already have a lot of highlighters) and for subtle/everyday looks Benefit's Watt's Up. 

Glow kit-wise, Moonchild for wild or going out looks. Otherwise, Sugar for slightly more casual or classic looks. 

I love the MAC Global Glow highlighter

RE: what highlighters are your favourites ?

The Josie Maran highlighting and priming oil with Makeup forever star lit powder 13 on top is my ride or die seriously the most blinding glow you'll ever experience in your life!!

I love Laura Geller Gilded Honey, ABH glow kits especially the Nicole collab, artist couture in Illuminati, if I want a bold highlight I like using KVD alchemist! The wet n wild and elf are good ones for drug store price.

ABH aurora palette because i love that glitter/metallic over the top highlight. Becca highlighters are so nice as well, and the balm highlighters as well

I personally love a more natural highlight, and my favorite is RMS Champagne Rose Luminizer for a natural, dewy look. I also like Nars highlighters (particularly the one from the Man Ray palette) because they aren't glittery or chalky. 

Fenty hu$la baby, I love the Champaign colour on my skin and the way it applies 

Anonymous Insider

what highlighters are your favourites ?

KvD Alchemist palette is my favorite EVER. Amazing formula that isn't too powdery or thick. It gives the perfect shimmer effect without being glittery. Becca is my next favorite formula. Pearl is my most loved shade. And the ABH Aurora palette is OK. The shades are fun, yes. But it has very chunky glitter and that's not my preference. Sometimes, sure. But not every time.

Iconic London drops, ABH glow kit, Jeffrey star princess cut or ice cold

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits, Fenty Beauty killawatt duos, cover FX drops, Hourglass, and Kat Von d Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing