Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

need recommendations

hello all!! what r ur favorite highlighters for pale skin?

Re: need recommendations

RIght now my favourite highlighters are Morphe Spark and IBY Prosecco. Both rose gold shades. 

@eschn21 I love the DIOR - Diorskin Nude Luminizer Shimmering Glow Powder - 05 Rose Glowor the Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Afternoon Glow. I have found both give my skin a natural glow. 

Best,
Rebecca 

I use the makeup forever compact shine on color flesh, it give you a little sheen, look great on pale skin. 

That’s one of my favorites for my dark skin. I use fenty 390

That’s one of my favorites for my dark skin. I use fenty 390

RE: need recommendations

The Artist Couture loose highlighter (coco bling) is so stunning and so blinding on my light complexion. Highly recommend!

@eschn21 i am extremely fair and i use the Anastasia Amrezy and Becca Champagne Pop highlighters and both are beautiful. They are blinding highlights thats sit well on the skin.

Hi @eschn21,

Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-tasking Illuminating Highlighter in Color 01 shimmering buff.  This is one of the most amazing products!  It’s literally a head turner.  It’s beautiful, people think it’s natural, although it’s definitely buildable if that’s what you want, I prefer to use just enough to have a natural dewy glow.  I definitely don’t think there could be another highlighter on the market nearly as wonderful as this!  Best of Luck,

SuzieQ

Hi @eschn21,

I love the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Amrezy Highlighterhas to be one of my favorites! They just re-launched it today and highly recommend picking it up! It looks great and compliments every skin tone Smiley Happy It is also limited edition.

For an intense highlight, go for Natasha Denona Super Glow Highlighter #1 Fair - icey ivory! It’s my holy grail

Hi @eschn21,

I agree with the others! The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in Vanilla Quartz looks great on fair skin tones. I also really like Opal. Opal looks beautiful on all skin tones!

Always,

Danee

Hi @eschn21,

I think that the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter - Vanilla Quartzwould be a great shade for fair skin.

I also suggest the .

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Becca definitely has some great options for fair skin in terms of their highlighters (Vanilla Quartz is probably my favourite). I also like the Albatross highlighter from NARS and the Pro Light Fusion Highlighter in 01 - Golden Pink from Makeup Forever. If you want something more subtle, I would try the Laura Mercier Highlight 01 - Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact.

I agree with @laalaalia - the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance is absolutely stunning! Aside from that - the Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Metal Moon would be stunning, or the Lightening Crystal/Fire Dust duo if you want more variety. I also would definitely recommend a BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter. It’s a classic for a reason! It’s both blinding and also a fantastic finish. I have slightly textured skin and it doesn’t emphasize it at all. Plus there’s a nice variety of colors to flatter many skin tones. If powder formulas aren’t your thing, definitely recommend the Hourglass Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flashor the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter

My favorite right now is the NATASHA DENONA - Super Glow Highlighter - #1 Fair

It really gives a seamless, beautiful highlight. 

I tend to stick to BECCA for highlighters, they are consistently good! I'm very fair as well. My absolute favorite is Rose Quartz. However, that one was LE (they are selling it in a holiday set though). Pearl is fantastic and the one that made me love the brand. It's one of the standard colors so you can get it in powder, cream, or liquid form. Amethyst is also a neat on that has a tiny lavender tint that i find really flattering.

So happy you are loving our highlighters! And even happier to share that Rose Quartz is now a permanent item in our assortment 🙂 

Good news, I saw wrong about Rose Quartz being LE; Just the initial release packaging was LE. It's a permanent color.

BENEFIT COSMETICS - Dandelion Twinkle Highlighterit's very light and not at all overpowering on lighter skin tones.  It's buildable so you can add as much or little as you want.

Conversation Stats
testing