Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

milk highlighting stick - help/suggestions

Through my vast accumulation of Sephora Favourites sets and sets like it, my highlighter collection is getting pretty big. I decided to pan 3(!!) this year. They’re minis, but I digress. One is the MILK MAKEUP - Highlighterin Lit. I hear so many rave reviews on it, but so far I haven’t been loving it. Does anyone have suggestions for better results, or maybe alternate ways to use it? It’s basically full, and would certainly be an accomplishment to pan, but I want to at least give it a fair shot first before I de clutter it.

thank you all!!

Re: milk highlighting stick - help/suggestions

@cianni The only highlighter stick I had of Milk was the one in the shade Mars which I loved.  I applied it on top of foundation and then applied a powdered highlighter on top and loved the results.  I had a hard time hitting pan on it.

@SportyGirly125 I figured it would be a tough one to pan - realistically I’d be happy to even finish 1/2 by the end of 2019. That’s a good idea though, I’ll try layering it. I have the powder version of the Milk in Mars. So beautiful 😍 thanks for the suggestion!

@cianni No problem.  Anytime.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing