Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

glow

Hi! I'm looking for tips on how to make my makeup dewier and glowier and good products to do that. 

Re: glow

Hi @aoifemichelle,

Even though I have oily skin I still love to be dewy and glow-y. I love the LAURA MERCIER - Foundation Primer - Radiance!It provides the perfect radiance to your skin, like the perfect healthy glow. If you want to be even more glow-y and dewy, I highly recommend using the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist 1.35 oz/ 40 mL before and after makeup application. This will give you the ultimate glow-y face 😄

-Helen

Hi, @aoifemichelle

You could actually start with a primer that will help create a dewy glow. I tried the SMASHBOX - Photo Finish Primer Oilwhen my skin got dry from a brutally cold winter, and - happy accident - it really gave my makeup a nice, dewy, glowy finish.

You could also try a shimmery finishing powder. Something like the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Glow Finish Translucentwould be a good choice.

Final rec would be a setting spray that is intended to give a dewy finish. You could use something like the WANDER BEAUTY - Glow Getter Mistor the COVER FX - Dewy Finish Setting Spray. Some good, less-expensive options would be the Catrice Prime & Fine Dewy Glow Finishing Spray, or the NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray.

Hey beauty! You can try BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid or Pressed depending on your preference! Liquid is great to use for mixing with your foundation or moisturizer for added glow, while Pressed is great to use for a high-impact, targeted glow on your high points! We're sure you'll fall in love with your new glow!

@aoifemichelle My suggestion is to use a liquid highlighter first then spray your brush with MAC Fix+ and then dip it into your powder highlighter and apply it on top of the liquid highlighter to make it dewier and glowing. 

I love NARS - Illuminator - Copacabanaor MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighteralso Nars Fort de France, MAC Whisper of Gilt, Becca Opal to name a few powder highlighters. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing