Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

favorite illuminating finishing powder?

I'm looking for a decent illuminating finishing powder that is not too glittery, but shows a lil sparkle that I can buff onto my face for a glow. I already use Laura Mercier translucent powder to set my foundation, ans love it seen the illuminating powder, but looked like it would show a lot of glitter. (didn't have the time to actually try it out) Any suggestions?

Re: favorite illuminating finishing powder?

@Lindsmarie829 I love Lancôme Absolue Radiant Smoothing Face Powder.  I have it in the color Peche.  I also like using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders.

Hi @Lindsmarie829,

Since you love Laura Mercier, you'll love their new LAURA MERCIER - Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow - Translucent. It gives a natural, luminous finish to the skin that is natural. It's like a candlelight for your face. 

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

RE: favorite illuminating finishing powder?

I like using the hourglass ambient lighting powders for this. I use dim light all over to finish my makeup, I love the glow it gives, not sparkly, just lit from within.

Re: RE: favorite illuminating finishing powder?

@Lindsmarie829 I second @maria108 suggestion of the Hourglass powders. Really lovely without being glittery or making you look shiny. They are a bit pricy, but Hourglass is quality and the compacts last a long time. I’m super impressed with every Hourglass product I own. 

RE: Re: RE: favorite illuminating finishing powder?

I agree, I love everything I own hourglass, it’s one of my most relied on brands! I never feel like their products weren’t worth the price.

@Lindsmarie829,

I suggest the Smashbox Smashbox + Vlada Petal Metal Highlighter, it gives a soft smooth glow without being overly glittery/shimmery.

https://www.sephora.com/product/smashbox-vlada-petal-metal-highlighter-P430709?icid2=:p430709:produc...

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing