Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

best highlighter

what is the best highlighter

RE: best highlighter

Any of Jeffree Star’s highlighters, whether powder or liquid. I have a lot of highlighters different brands, ABH glow kits, MAC, Becca, cover fx, all in different forms and many other brands. Not to put the others down, but any of Jeffree Star’s highlighters makes everything else seem mundane. My favourite of his highlighters are his original skin frosts. Several colours to choose from incredibly blinding and beaming without glitter, they are huge and will last a long time, cost much less than a Becca highlighter. But I also own Jeffree Stars liquid skin frost which is double the size of the Cover FX drops which I also love and highly recommend but Jeffree Star’s liquid skin frost is even more blinding and beautiful and half the price. I also own his Supreme frost highlighters and while they are beautiful and I do use it they are more on the glittery side so it may not be for everyone. But I love them and think they are a great price for a high quality product. If you are like me, I live in Canada so it’s more difficult to get certain brands here so I usually get what’s available in Sephora I recommend ABH glow kits, Cover Fx drops, and I also like the Tarte -LIT chrome paint highlighter, and Mac highlighters both individual ones and glow kits. I also like Nars as well and Limecrime glow kits.

Re: best highlighter

Hi @justjessie3278 ,

I love the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter and the FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Diamond Bomb II All Over Diamond Veil. Check them out! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

Jeffree Star - Ice Cold in my opinion 🤷🏽‍♂️

I love Jeffree Star! I wish that Sephora would bring him in!

Pat McGrath highlighter pallet is so good, and so is Dior backstage highlighter pallet, if your looking for intense dewy glow that can be altered to your liking Dior is amazing

I am in love with Fenty's Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters! The color is so pigmented and the shine is gorgeous! Every single time I wear it, I always get compliments! A little goes a long way with these suckers, which is good because I like my highlighter to be seen as far out as possible! It's my favorite makeup product and my always must have! 

Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Highlighter!

Hi @justjessie3278,

The best highlighter really depends on what type of glow you're looking for. There's so many types of way to glow now: dewy glow, natural glow, glass skin, blinding highlighter etc...

If you're looking for a natural I'm glowing, but aren't wearing highlighter look, I recommend the RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer.

If you're looking for a noticeable, more pigmented highlighter look, I recommend the Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Finishing Powder Dim Light

If you want to go all out, I recommend the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunny

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

COOKIE BY BENEFIT. GLOW TO THE GODDDDS

Re: RE: best highlighter

@Merganopoly Gorgeous! 

Best,
Rebecca

Re: RE: best highlighter

That highlighter looks amazing @Merganopoly!

My favourite everyday highlight is Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Lighting Dust/Fire Crystal, and Dior Luminizer in Pink Glow. But my all time fav for a super blinding glow is Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Vol 2

I am in love with highlighters from Anastasia! A very good tip that I learn is to apply the highlighter after the corrector, your skin absorbs more and shine a lot more! I love doing it!

I love the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter - Rose Quartz

I have fair skin with a pink undertone, and this looks like I'm glowing from within.

@justjessie3278 

We're thrilled to hear you love your BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Rose Quartz- keep beaming your brightest! xo 

@justjessie3278  My favourite of all time is stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter Kitten. It’s a soft highlighter (not liquid, not powder, but an in-between putty-like consistency) that applies so easily and beautifully with a brush or fingertips. I particularly like that it doesn’t exaggerate any skin texture. 

Hi @justjessie3278 🙂

I really like the BECCAShimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighters! They look really beautiful on the skin!

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176

Always,

Danee

Thanks for being a #BECCABeauty! xo 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
testing