cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks

best highlighter on a budget

a highlighter that has a nice shine for a reasonable price

Re: best highlighter on a budget

@southernfaith I definitely agree with the ColourPop recommendation. They're on sale at Ulta at the moment. And if you ever see the Tarte Skin Twinkle vol II palette on sale, it's so worth it for <$25.

@southernfaith Add my vote to the ColourPop recommendation. Their Super Shock highlighters are amazing and so flattering. They’re only US$8.00 full price and so worth it. 

I own many highlighters in the $30-60 range, but I love the Super Shock highlighters for their portability, affordability, and beautiful application. 

@southernfaith I would suggest getting a travel size one. I love the ones from Becca. If you have an Ulta nearby you can check out Maybelline Master Chrome, Morphe and Colour Pop. 

The mini Becca highlighters. BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini

@southernfaith 

Thanks for sharing the love! xo

@southernfaith  I personally love the MAC highlighters since there is so much product, and its not too crazy expensive.

@southernfaith If you want something not too intense but with a nice sheen, I highly recommend the Milani single ones, and the palette for a more intense look. Flower Beauty also has a very intense highlighter palette that's gorgeous. Maybelline Master Chrome highlights are very nice too. Colorpop Super Shock Cheek in Flexitarian is probably one of the most amazing highlights. Let me know if you need swatches, I've got all of them 😛

@southernfaith It depends on the shade/formula  you're looking for but Burt's Bees has a FANTASTIC cream/stick formula that is utterly amazing. You can find it at most Whole Foods and it's also available on Amazon (and probably Target online). They also have a pretty nice blush line if you like cream formulas

For powder formulas SEPHORA COLLECTION - Golden Hour Luminizing Powderis so, so pretty. I chose this pinky shade (Dusk) over the Becca Rose Quartz after trying them both on in the store- they were shockingly similar but I felt this had a smidge more pearl/shimmer to Becca's sparkle. It comes up super soft and easy and blends and builds super well. For a champagne-y color I just bought an eyeshadow single from L'Oreal that looked super pretty and called it a day.

PS: the Sephora collection blushes also have a huge range of colors and perform super well. IDK why I always forget the Sephora brand stuff

Hi @southernfaith!

I recommend the BECCAGlow on the Go Highlighter Set! Both of these highlighters are my favorites! 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-opal-glow-on-go-P401784

Always,

Danee

We love hearing that you love your BECCA Glow on the Go Highlighter Set! xo 

thanks i will try them out

thanks i will try them out
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing