Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|
Anonymous Insider

best drugstore highlighter

i cant really afford high end highlighters so any good drugstore options

RE: best drugstore highlighter

I’m very late but I love the elf baked highlighters. Once you get through the top layer it’s very pigmented and beautiful.

Re: best drugstore highlighter

I believe nikkie tutorials did a collab on a maybelline master chrome highlighter! I like the Milani too. I’ve never tried the wet n wild but for the price you cant beat it. The pics on trendmood looked so good

Yes the Maybelline master chrome in color molten rose gold

NYX makes some good stuff. I know make up artists who use it

-Essence

-ColourPop

Master chrome!

Pixi Beauty Glow-y Glossamer Duos are super beautiful and glowy! Very shimmery and blinding. And the Wet n Wild highlighters are good too, they just need to be built up more imo. And ColourPop highlighters are AMAZING! Super gorgeous blinding highlights! ColourPop Flexitarian is the most blinding highlight in my entire collection!

Flower Beauty highlighter trio, Wet n Wild, and Maybelline Masterchrome are some of my favorites. I’ve heard that Milani has blinding options as well.

My fav is Milani! They are blinding 😎

Maybelline master chrome hands down!!

Nyx has some fantastic highlighters. 

Anonymous Insider

Elf highlights are really great. I use one for lightening my skin (it's gotta be the cheap pigmented stuff because I'm super duper pale) and then a second one for the shiny, sparkly look. 10/10 recommend. Elf is always great for creating higher end looks on a low budget

I use the essence glow to go and for $7 CAN it’s pretty good! I’ve heard the wet n wild mega glow highlighters are also great for the price but they’re not available where I live

Colorpop has some really good ones for $5-$6. 

If you're looking for an everyday glow, I highly recommend the Essence Pure Nude. If you want something that can build up to be blinding, then the Maybelline may be right up your alley. Enjoy experimenting!

go to BH cosmetics website, they have 3 different highlighting palettes all under 20 bucks, BUT they have sales like allllll the time.. I cant rave about this brand enough, I've only used their highlighters and couple of their Shadow palettes but the pigment is so incredibly insane that sometimes I have to wipe some off because it's so intense. I would have recommended makeup Revolution highlight palettes but they have glitter in it so if you don't want a glitter highlight the BH Cosmetics ones are gorgeous Sheen Shimmer and totally blinding . in fact I think right now they're on sale in Ulta for like $11 and you get 6 highlighters in each palette and they are huge. they have your natural colors then they have the pinks and blues and greens and then they have a new one it's like a duochrome that has natural and brights and that one is hella intense

My drugstore favourite is definitely wet n' wild megaglo! I use it everyday for a subtle look but it's definitely buildable.

I am in love with elf brand highlighters! They are around $4 and they still work really well for me.

@Anonymous hey girl I hear you! The Maybelline highlights are amazing! I own 2 shades and always fall in love again when I wear them plus I always get compliments! The wet n wild ones are always nice. The essence pure nude is nice too but it is a more subtle glow.

Essence Pure Nude Highlighter is so gorgeous!! 

Conversation Stats
testing