Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

best affordable highlighter

I'm in need of a new highlighter and I was looking through some of them on Sephora. A lot of which are very expensive. Does anyone have any ideas of which highlighters are the best? Maybe some that are sold in different stores? (Target, Ulta...)  

Re: best affordable highlighter

Hi @oliwiap101,

I suggest checking out the SEPHORA COLLECTION Holographic Face & Cheek Palette and the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Illuminate Palette. They are really affordable and so pigmented. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I would try Makeup Geek Highlighters they are sold at Target now and at Ulta Dose of Colors has very good highlighters and you can use your points towards the purchase.

Hi @oliwiap101,

Here's an Insider tip: look at the Sale Section on Sephora for highlighters under $15.00. Right now, we have a Labor Day Sale and a Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale, so it's a great time to get a great deal. These are my current picks:

1.) Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Twinkle Stick Highlighter ($15.00, Orig. $30.00). These creamy highlighters provide a nice, warm glow to the skin in a convenient stick.

2.) Stila All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten ($11.00/ Orig.$22.00). These are a great powder highlighter that can be used as an eye shadow, cheek color or highlighter.

3.) Sephora Collection Luminizing Drops ($8.00/ Orig.$14.00): These are a steal for 8 bucks. You can wear these on top of your foundation or mix them with a tinted moisturizer for a luminous look. 

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing