cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

What's your favorite highlighter?

Re: What's your favorite highlighter?

My current fave is the RMS Beauty Master Mixer which is champagne toned. I also love their original luminizer. Just really natural glow and you only need a tiny bit.

My favorite is the CoverFX custom enhancer drops in Moonlight.  It gives the most gorgeous, natural glow ever!

http://www.sephora.com/custom-enhancer-drops-P409765?skuId=1826924

I also really love the Hourglass Ambient Strobe Light in incandescent.  It gives a pinky-silver, almost duchrome effect that is still somehow really subtle

http://www.sephora.com/ambient-strobe-lighting-powder-P404706?skuId=1779982

My current favorite is the Wet n wild megaglow in Precious Petals. Its almost the same tone as my skin though, and once winter gets here it'll be too dark. I also really love prosecco pop from Becca, but I use my drugstore stuff for more day to day since I work in a school. 

@LivLizotte  This is a very tough question!  The Aurora palette is a great one - I love the variety of colors!

Right now, I would say either NARS Banc de Sable, ABH X NG Glow Palette or Beach Nectar from the Becca x Chrissy Teigen collab.

However, if you ask me again tomorrow, my answer my be totally different. 🙂

Picking a favorite highlighter feels like picking the favorite child. 😂 If I narrowed down to two they would be Tom Ford Moodlight and Pat McGrath Skin Lust in Gold. 

@jozkid @MeganBT That Laura Mercier sounds like the perfect understated highlighter thanks!  I need to check that out for my next purchase.  

My current favs are  Nars Nico (powder) and Nars Multiple Navagio Beach (cream).  

@blushnglow It really is very pretty. Subtle and understated and perfect for everyday!

RE: What's your favorite highlighter?

I love the ciate dew stick it doesn't have a base pigment and leaves the skin looking naturally radiant think of it as a gloss for your face!

Not really considered a highlighter per se, but I really like Laura Mercier's Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight 01. Definitely for a subtle, natural look.

http://www.sephora.com/matte-radiance-baked-powder-compact-P379031?skuId=1522184&icid2=products%20gr...

@jozkid This is my holy grail highlighter for everyday looks! I repurchase it every single time. 

I don't have a particular one but usually I prefer gold highlights on my skintone. I guess if I had to pick a formula, I prefer powder gelee like MAC Oh Darling 🙂

Ofra cosmetics highlighter

Becca Champagne Pop (pressed version)! It's definitely my go-to highlighter. 

Anonymous Insider

Same. Anastasia Beverly Hills is the best brand well one of the best
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 53 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing