Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

What's a blinding highlight that I can get under $15?

Hey guys, Ive been looking for a silver blinding highlight recently that I can get cheap. I haven't been able to find any wet and wild highlighters, please help!!!!! 

Re: What's a blinding highlight that I can get under $15?

@Lilcooper The Flower Highlighting palette is $13 I think. 

Hi, @Lilcooper!   I am a long-time fan of Wet n Wild Mega Glo (powder) highlighter in Precious Petals - It is seriously amazing and only around $5!!!! ❤️ 

RE: What's a blinding highlight that I can get under $15?

Colourpop’s powder highlighters are amazing and they’re only 5 dollars!!

The maybelline master chrome highlighter is the best/affordable highlighter ever. 

@Lilcooper I agree with @JorJor23 regarding Maybelline Master Chrome. I love the Molten Gold shade the best and these run around $9 - The texture is super buttery and the glow is top notch! ❤️

Hello halo mega glo by wet n wild. It’s one of the best highlighters I have and it was $5!!! Check out this pigment! This one is Halographic but they have others, everytime I wear it it’s my skin is super glowy, I love it 😍

@Lilcooper
Maybelline Master Chrome

ColourPop and Sephora Collection!
Anonymous Insider

I would say wet’n’wild or colourpop. Both are affordable and beautiful.
Anonymous Insider

Take a look at Colourpop's Super Shock Highlighters. They're absolutely gorgeous, and there are a couple that are silvery/white. They retail for eight bucks and they have such glow!

@Lilcooper Is it true silver you’re looking for? Highlights can be used as eyeshadow and vice versa. Have you thought about simply purchasing a silver eyeshadow to use as a highlighter? NYX has blinding metallic shadows. I don’t see why you can’t use that. Here’s a photo for reference. You can also look for pigments. J.Cat has amazing pigments for $4 each. Just use a lighter hand and you’re good to go  B320DB43-A05A-4561-A228-3BBAD7C5911A.jpeg

@Lilcooper  If you are open to ordering online the wet n wild ones definitely would have been my first suggestion for cheaper lighters and they have them at ulta. If you want to actually see it in the drug store i suggest checking out elf, flower beauty or the maybelline master chrome highlighters. 

there are also some options at sephora! the milk makeup mini highlighting sticks are in your budget and the cover fx ones are part of weekly wow right now and on sale. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/holographic-stick-mini-P425737?icid2=:p425737:product

https://www.sephora.com/product/enhance-click-highlighter-P406216?skuId=1776764&icid2=:p406216:produ...

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • B320DB43-A05A-4561-A228-3BBAD7C5911A.jpeg
testing