cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

What’s New Friday: MILK Holographic Highlight

07.29_WNW.gifHolographic Highlighting Powder

Craving some outer-space for your face? These holographic highlighters–now in a talc-free form–are chock-full of high-performance pigments that give you vivid color payoff in a single swipe. Available in either Supernova (holographic hyper-lavender) or Mars (holographic golden peach), each highlighter combines real meteorite powder with twilight pearls to produce an iridescent, multidimensional finish. Using fingertips or a brush, simply swipe onto cheeks, eyes, or lips for instant luminosity! –Tracy J.

What’s your favorite holographic beauty product? Show & tell! 

Re: What’s New Friday: MILK Holographic Highlight

Ooooooo I plan on going to Sephora today.  I will be sure to check these out!

RE: What’s New Friday: MILK Holographic Highlight

I ordered the mars one Thursday!! Can't wait!!! I think my very favorite holographic product would have to be the silver holo nail polish by OPI

Ohhhhh Thanks @KatieBT!  I added both to my list when I saw them come out this week!  I need these!!!! 😄  I love everything iridescent so hard to pick a fav... I do love my KVD Alchemist though... and my very old school MAC Hyper Real.

RE: What’s New Friday: MILK Holographic Highlight

But they're not holographic....

Oh, wow. I've been wearing the Milk Holographic Stick in Mars almost every day since it showed up at my door (thanks, Sephora, mods, and Milk Makeup!), and now I'm really curious about this new form!

I've still been meaning to buy the tube versions forever and now these come out! They look gorgeous.

Mars is sooo pretty! I'm so drawn to peach duochrome highlighters. 

Oooo, these are so pretty! I have Supernova and Mars in stick ( thank you, guys! 😉 ), and I love them both! Both are super pretty. Supernova is totally my kinda jazz, and Mars has this wonderful pink hue to it, it is really such a unique shade. I'm curious to see if that will translate to the powder version, as well. Thanks for the swatches, @KatieBT !

@KatieBT Ohh, thanks for the swatches! Both are pretty. I'm really impressed with how purple Supernova is! And I think Mars could double as a nice eyeshadow too.

Wow! Supernova swatched on the deeper skintone 😍😍😍

Curious to know how these highlighters compare to the Becca Light Chaser Highlighters. 

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 07.29_WNW.gif
testing