Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

What is your fave highlighter?

Hey guys just wondering what is your favorite highlight atm?? & also if you like cream highlight what one do you use I seem to be havin a hard time trying to like cream highlights. They just don’t work well for me

Fenty, Too Faced, Becca ❤️

RE: What is your fave highlighter?

I love Hourglass Incandescent Strobe and the highlighters in the Nars Hot Tryst palette.

Becca champagne pop and opal

ABH Liquid Glow in Oyster is a great natural looking highlight for light-med skin, and tbh u can never go wrong with Champagne pop, same thing goes for glossier haloscope, even though it’s not in Sephora

My go to highlighter is the Fenty Beauty Sinamon stick! But I discovered Sephora newest clean brand Lawless and I’ve been using their Afternoon Delight powder and it’s my favorite now. So light and dreamy.

My everyday highlight that I always reach for is Fenty Beauty - Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal, it’s sooo pretty! And my absolute favourite, blinding, stunning highlight is Tarte- Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Highlighting Palette Vol 2, the shade “Daylight” which is the only highlight that I’ve ever hit pan on

Ofra champagne

LOVE Champagne Pop! Ride or Die!

Hi @cedress107 🤗 My two favorites are becca shimmer liquid highlighter and Cover FX ! 👍🔝👍🔝👍🔝

Re: What is your fave highlighter?

I love the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter - Rose Quartz

- that shade because my skin has a pink undertone.  The champagne pop would be nice for neutral or warm uundertones I think. 

@cedress107 

I’m all about cream highlighters. Milk Lit has a lot of product for the price. Josie Maran stick is good as well. Marc Jacobs glow stick is better for fair skin. My new favourite is from the Huda Beauty 3D pallet. But sadly, it’s sold in the pallet and the powder highlights are nothing special. Also for a natural radiance, Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter is in its own category(liquid not cream) . All over or just on the check bones... Oooo weee! Beautiful!

Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Highlighter

@cedress107 

Probably Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Highlighter. I stupidly sold mine! I read now the trend for summer is a slightly monochrome look with a peachy highlighter and using it lightly on lids as well. I got a sample size from NOMAD Around the World and it is called a light diffusing powder. I came across it through Ipsy glam bag.

@cedress107 Hello! I'm not a fan of cream highlighters. My ultimate favorite is BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter - Champagne Pop 

We LOVE hearing that! Thank you for being a #BECCABeauty. xo 

Hi @cedress107,

If you're looking for a natural, lit from within luminous look I highly recommend the RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizer.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@cedress107 I live and breathe for Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunnyi have afternoon snacc/mo’hunny and lightening dust/fire crystal and both are stunning. 

I also dont love cream highlighters in general, but when I use one it’s gonna be the Hourglass Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne FlashBenefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Champagne Cream Highlighter Watt's Up!

or MILK MAKEUP - Highlighter (but only in Turnt. I also have one in Lit and it’s so subtle, which is not my vibe for highlighters. I wanna beam into space! turnt really brings the glow).

i agree with everyone who said to warm it up first. I usually do a swipe or two on the back of my hand to warm the product up, then I kinda dab it onto my face and then blend out any harsh lines and diffuse it with a sponge

My favorite highlighter is Fenty Beauty Killawat Highlighter Moscow Mule/ Ginger Binge. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighters are really nice too!

My favorite highlighters are NARS - Highlighting Powder, and my favorite shade of those (for my skin tone) is St. Barths. 

For cream highlighters, I recently fell in love with MILK MAKEUP Holographic Stick Stardust. I find it easier to apply with my fingers (rub my fingers on the stick, then rub fingers on face) than rubbing the stick on my face. It seems to work best when fingers have warmed it up a bit. 

@cedress107 my all time favorite is Nars Fort de France but I also love Becca Champagne Pop and Opal, Estée Lauder Heatwave, Tom Ford Reflects Gilt, Fenty Afternoon Snack/Mo’Hunny to name a few. 

For cream highlighter I use Hourglass Champagne, Nars Endless Orgasm palette and Natasha Denona Tan and Bloom palette.  The key is to warm it up first with your fingers before applying it to the face.  A little goes a long way. You can set it with a powder highlighter on top for more staying power. 

Conversation Stats
testing