Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

What is the best highlighter that is under 25$?

Im looking for highlighter that will look good and last all day I have very fair skin

What is the best highlighter that is under 25$?

Hi 🤗 @vjlandry ! For me the best highlighter under $ 25 is Becca shimmer liquid highlighter I love the shade Moonstone !

Re: What is the best highlighter that is under 25$?

@vjlandry you can try BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter - Opal or Champagne pop in the mini size 

Thank you for your continued support! xo

Hi @vjlandry! I recommend giving the BECCAShimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighters a try! The mini size is $19.00 USD and a small amount goes a long way. It looks really beautiful on the skin! 

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-spf-25-P375987

Always,

Danee

Thanks for your #BECCALove and support, Danee! xo

the ulta brand highlighters got good reviews, some people said they're as good as the more expensive ones (like becca).  they have powder and liquid, and I believe are on sale half off for $5!  I also like laura geller - I got the powder highlighter in diamond dust, which is very pretty (I'm fair also), and a few of the dewdreamer drops (not as intense, but nice).  the whole brand is 50% off at ulta, so they don't have much left, except the drops.

Hi @vjlandry,

I recommend the BECCA Glow on the Go Highlighter Set for your skin tone. If you layer both you will get a pretty looking highlight!

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-opal-glow-on-go-P401784?icid2=products%20g...

❤️ Melissa

Thanks for being a  #BECCABeauty, Melissa! xo 

I haven't tried that, but I found a couple becca shimmer stick things at tjmaxx for $6 - so you could check there if you're on a budget.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing