From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks

What are the best cream (preferably natural) highlighters for light/fair skin?

I’m 13 and I have light/fair skin with pink undertones and I love the look of dewy, natural, radiant skin and I’m struggling to find a cream highlighter that isn’t too golden for my complexion.

What are the best cream (preferably natural) highlighters for light/fair skin?

hourglass cream highlighting sticks or stila putty highlighters

RE: What are the best cream (preferably natural) highlighters for light/fair skin?

Rms beauty living luminizer is beautiful and a cream. It looks so natural.

Re: What are the best cream (preferably natural) highlighters for light/fair skin?

NARS Illuminator in Copacabana.  I'm wearing it today!  Its texture is very easy to work with, and of course you can judge for yourself, but I think the color is beautiful (and not one bit golden). The color that shots up below is the wrong color, but if you click on the link you should be able to find Copacabana. https://www.sephora.com/product/illuminator-P284301?skuId=1307578

Re: What are the best cream (preferably natural) highlighters for light/fair skin?

What have you tried? I love this creme highlighter by Lancome, in Buff Lights -- looks like it is currently sold out online, but I think that is just because it was a Weekly Wow item recently -- I think -- hopefully it's not sold out because it's being discontinued or something.

https://www.sephora.com/product/glow-subtil-silky-creme-highlighter-P408507?skuId=1816578&icid2=prod...

@reaganelizd

RE: What are the best cream (preferably natural) highlighters for light/fair skin?

Check out some of the Becca pressed highlighters. They are buildable and make you look dewy.

It isn’t a cream but they’re worth it
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing