Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
Anonymous Insider

What are the best blinding highlighters?

I’ve been looking for a blinding highlight and so far, can’t find any that I truly love.

Re: What are the best blinding highlighters?

@Anonymous

On top of the already great recommendations, I also LOVE the Custom Enhancer Drops and all Becca Highlighters, I am currently loving Everglow by Ofra Cosmetics! It has three different shades including a white, champagne, and copper so it is suitable for almost all skin tones. You could also try one of the Super Shock Highlighters from Colourpop, Flexitarian is really blinding. And I agree that you could use a liquid or cream, like the Colourpop or Cover FX highlighters, then top it with a powder for maximum blinding effect.

RE: What are the best blinding highlighters?

My favorite blinding highlight at the moment is Illuminati (Diamond Glow Powder) by Artist Couture. A little goes a long way! I’ve had mine for 2 months, wear it almost daily, and have barely scratched the surface of the product. Wet the brush before applying and buff it out a bit. It’s definitely worth your money.

Re: What are the best blinding highlighters?

@Anonymous The best highlighter I found that stays well on your skin is cover fx custom enhancer drops as mentioned below. It stays in place all day and does not lose it's luster. I usually use it as a base, blend it a little with a beauty blender so it looks like my natural skin then layer some powder on top.

I’m not sure what you’ve tried, but my favorites are the Becca, I love the liquid one and then if you want more pop you can layer the powder highlight over top. The cover fax custom enhancing drops are very blinding, and then I have a couple drugstore ones I like too. I like the maybelline master chrome in molten gold (I like the metallic vibe this color has over the rose gold and peach ones). I also like the wet n wild mega glo. All of there can be made more blinding by using a wet brush to apply. Hope you find the perfect one you’re looking for!
Anonymous Insider

Anastasia Amrezy highlight or Fenty beauty highlight duo with Mean money & Hustla baby
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing