cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

Wearing the clinique chubby stick highlighter! Forgot if I already posted this one but whatever lol its ok 😉

IMG_1681.JPG

Ohhhhh - That's a good one!  I am loving stick highlighters for touch ups at work!  Beautiful!  And I love your candy cane bathrobe, too!  @sabrinas

Lol! Thanks! Its the only one I own so im sorta christmassy all year 😉 @Tamara76

No makeup or highlight yesterday - It was a much needed lazy day at home. 🙂

Today: Layered Spectra and Luna from ABH Aurora Glow Kit over Too Faced Love Flush Justify My Love Blush and Tarte Park Ave. Princess Bronzer

hilite 041017.jpg

IMG_0251.JPG

~Whistling~ ❤️ 

You're too cute!  @imbeautiful 

That looks so pretty! ❤️

Thank you!  The colors in Aurora are much more shimmery and sheer than they look in the pan.  I am super happy with my purchase! 🙂   @JenniferOhJenny

@Tamara76 That's great! I'll admit I thought this palette looked a little unwearable (at least for me) the first time I saw it. It absolutely looks fab on you, though!

you look gorgeous @Tamara76!! i def want aurora ❤️

Thank you! You should definitely get it, girl! ❤️  @unfungirl

i can't say no to a glow kit @Tamara76!

@unfungirl I think @Tamara76's highlight selfies are the gateway to buying highlighters. Each one she posts just makes you want another one doesn't it?

@unfungirl  @makeitup305  You ladies are too sweet!   I'm totally addicted to highlighters right now, so it doesn't take much to enable me, but I agree that the photos on this thread make me want them all! 🙂

@makeitup305 Yes!! It doesn't take much to make me want another highlighter, but @Tamara76 makes everything look good 🙂

This is from Saturday! Sorry for the delay 🙂 Wearing the Makeup Forever star lit powder in ivory (a VERY light application since it literally becomes a light bulb if you apply a lot lol).

starlit.jpg

Ohhhh!   I love highlighters that are literally lightbulbs!  I don't have any of the MUFE highlighters yet, but I have a couple on my wishlist - This one looks awesome on you!

Also, I love your eyeshadow! ❤️

@sabrinas

@Tamara76 thank you thank you! Yes definitely buy it, I find its even more intense than the cover fx custom drops!!!!

End of the day sooo ignore my disappearing concealer but the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pressed Amethyst is MY FAVORITE FOREVER

IMG_6299.JPG

Yaaaassss to Amethyst!  I love that one, too!  It looks beautiful on you!  ❤️  @rnferris

Ilia Polka Dots & Moonbeams Illuminator.

987 Replies
testing