cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

Thank you @ElleElleG @makeitup305! It's Outremer by Nars. It's a little finicky to work with, but the most beautiful color! 

Exactly! So beautiful and dramatic!

@playingdressup this highlighter looks amazing paired with the cobalt blue eyeshadow. 🙂 you look fabulous!

Thank you @trishavt! This highlighter is so fun, it made me feel creative

That blue sucked me in.  Gorgeous! 

Thanks @michelleshops! I'm sucked in by cobalt blue looks too. Love them!

I feel like the blue eyeshadow really brings out the blue in your holographic highlight. Taking monochromatic makeup to the next level, love this!

I love monochromatic makeup! And I was surprised with how much I liked this blue highlighter. I'm very curious about the KVD palette now, the one with the holographic powders. I assumed I'd only like the pinkish color, but now I think I'd be into them all.

Today I am wearing the Viseart Highlight & Contour Palette. I focused on the rose gold shade, which gives a subtle highlight because I guess I don't need to look like a unicorn every day. The contour product blends so nicely, I'm a big fan of this palette!

03.28_Highlight.jpg

Ohhhh!  This is a great look on you!  Super pretty!  I haven't tried the Viseart Highlight and Contour, but now I'm super intrigued!  @KatieBT

On the days you don't want to look like a unicorn, you can look like a mermaid 😄

Hehe, a unicorn glow is always nice but I must say this rose gold color from viseart palette looks great on you. @KatieBT

While I respectfully disagree that you don't *need* to look like a unicorn every day, this highlight is so pretty Katie!  Unrelated but your eyebrows are amazing.

@michelleshops LOL, you're too kind! This made my smile because I have been neglecting my brows for weeks, heavily relying on my Brow Wiz... ABH saves the day!

It is beautiful and subtle @KatieBT and your brows are on fleek as well.

Thanks so much @fatimamummy 🙂 Love the new avatar BTW!

Day 15- Becca Champagne Pop- good ol' classic!

day13.jpeg

I sometimes forget how gorgeous this shade is. It does you justice @gonerogue

@makeitup305 right?! This is the only highlight I have ever hit pan on. Jaclyn did a great job with this 🙂

You look glorious @gonerogue

@fatimamummy thank you!

987 Replies
testing