cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

@trishavt It definitely brings light to your face. You look beautiful!

@makeitup305 Thank you 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

IMG_0923.JPG

I used the Milk Makeup Holographic Stick for my subtle violet glow. 😋

Spoiler

Wow that looks quite nice on you!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much! 

This look is fantastic on you!   My daughter has the Milk Holo stick and she has been using it every day! 💜   @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

That's so awesome! it's so easy to use. I love it 

@Anonymous  love this! i need to cave and get this during the spring sale!

Anonymous Insider

It's awesome! Esp since it's a vegan + cruelty free product. 

yeaaaa!! i buy vegan/CF almost exclusively now 🙂

Anonymous Insider

So awesome!

20170320_235251.jpgWearing ABH x NG glow kit. I bought this impulsively, still deciding whether it's worth the hype.

Girl your brows ❤️ I have the ABH and love it! ❤️ Your complexion is lovely!

You look adorable and you remind me so much of Audrey Hepburn in this picture!  The highlight is so pretty and natural!  😘   @makeitup305

love this @makeitup305! you have amazing skin!

@unfungirl Funny you say that cause I actually tilted my head so you couldn't see the giant spot I picked at 😕 Highly recommend this foundation though! (Shiseido)

spot or not, your skin is still sooooo pretty @makeitup305!!

which foundation do you use? i always forget about shiseido's makeup line!

@unfungirl In this picture I'm wearing the Synchro Skin in Golden 3. The shade selection runs very light, is the only drawback.

ahh i am really hard to match @makeitup305, so i'm scared to order online! i'll have to see if any stores around me carry it so i can test it out!

@makeitup305 I have the Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation...(the name goes on but you get the point!) on my loves list. 

Btw, your skin looks amazing, which is why I'm curious to know which Shiseido foundation you're using in your photo 🙂

@trishavt I use the Shiseido Synchro Skin (the non glowy one). I love it. I really want to try the Luminous one. It's on my list for the 15% sale.

1 Reply
testing