cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

That hair...I love your curls!! You've got that beautiful beach blonde look down!

Awww!  Thank you!  @angelKiss24 😘😘😘

@Tamara76 lol, I have quite a few palettes myself that I have to dust off every now and then. Thats what I love about these challenges....it forces me to explore my collection. 😉

The highlighter and blush look great on you. Very beautiful as always 🙂 

Thank you!  @trishavt ❤️

You are such a beauty and everything looks amazeballs on you!

Thank you! @jesscheems  You're a sweetheart (also, I could say the same about you, girl!) 😘

@Tamara76 love the wild curls, and the highlight! i should use my streak palette more as well 🙂

Thanks!  @unfungirl ❤️❤️❤️

This challenge is an excellent opportunity to rediscover a lot of blushes and highlights that haven't gotten any love in a while. 💜

agreed @Tamara76! i love that about these challenges!

Wow @Tamara76 Your hair look amazing and the native palette is a perfection on you. I can tell from your half face pictures that you are a very gorgeous lady.

Awwww - thanks!  You are so sweet!

*blushing*

@fatimamummy

Ooh, pretty!!! @Tamara76 And I love your wild mane; very unicorn-appropriate. 🦄

Thank you!  😘😘😘.  @Beadshopgirl

When it's super humid out, I don't bother straightening or curling my hair anymore - it's easier to let it go free.  😉

Day 4 (yesterday & not pictured)- Jouer Citrine highlight

Day 5 (today & pictured) Laura Geller Gilded Honey in indoor lightingday 4.jpeg

You're so pretty! I love Gilded Honey!! Such a good formula- so soft, buttery, pigmented...I could go on 😄

@jesscheems thanks girl! I LOVE Laura Geller highlights. I have one in every color. One of the best formulas for highlight right?

@gonerogue I would say so!! When I swatched my Gilded Honey up against many high-end highlights including Heatwave, Oh Darling etc..I found the formula to be super buttery and smooth!! Thinking back, it's definitely an amazing formula that one may overlook because of the packaging 😄

soooo pretty @gonerogue! gilded honey is one of my faves, and that lipcolor is gorgeous on you!

@unfungirl Thanks! You should see the giant dent I've made on that highlight lol I'm surprised it has lasted me a whole year already 😄

i have a mini version, and i definitely need the full sized @gonerogue! it's gorgeous.

It is a beautiful highlighter on you @gonerogue I was going to ask what are you wearing on your lips but saw your answer below. Lovecraft is a perfect pink for your complexion.

testing