cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

The Highlight Challenge

Highilght Image.jpg

Not to generalize, but I think it's fair to say a lot of us on BeautyTalk have a slight obsession when it comes to highlighter. For me, my highlight is the finishing touch before running out the door. Some days I aim for a natural look and other days I want to look like a glistening unicorn and I know I'm not alone. Many of us have a lot of love for each of our highlighters so it's time to show them off! 

Now, onto the challenge: From March 13th- April 14th let's give our highlighters some love each day by sharing details in this thread. I encourage you to get creative and be experimental with your product and technique. There are many highlight formats (liquid, powder, balms, etc.) and you can play around with the intensity of your highlight as well. Share as much or as little as you'd like, including pictures, swatches, products, tools and your favorite tips. 

Can't wait to see your lustrous highlight looks!

Re: The Highlight Challenge

It's so good to see you posting your looks again @heartsmyface Kitty Kat is perfect on you. Looks like many of us are using this glow kit today 😁

Aw thanks:). I've got access to a lot of child minders this week so I actually have time to do my face 😄 

And oh my, yep, I can see why though!!  

@heartsmyface Ohhhh love your glow! Your skin, makeup, everything is just so beautiful 🙂 

You look amazing! I love Kitty Kat too!! That look in your eyes tho..<3

Wow. Gorgeous you!

Stunner!

@heartsmyface you look so lovely! Just the absolute healthiest glow to your skin 🙂 

And I love your hat! 

Thank you very much.  

Rogue NASA.  Because scientific studies and advances are too valuable to us to be quieted by one individual with a shortsighted agenda.  

Rogue NASA plus that highlight equals outta this world! 

I'm using the palette today, too! LOVE it! @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface, one word gorgeous 

Your skin looks so luminous!

Day 2- No pics but I wore Modern Mercury over Jouer Tiare cream. It wore all day 8-8. I'm definitely impressed. Also, I swatched a highlight I was going to give away and quickly changed my mind. Looking forward to wearing it tomorrow. Everybody's faces look so glowy and beautiful! Shine on ladies!

Algenist Luminizing drops in Rose topped with Becca Amythyst. Can't catch the violet in the picture though.

Spoiler
IMG_5882.JPG

@fatimamummy that Rose is gorgeous! What's the blush you're wearing in this look? They complement each other very well..

Thank you @angelKiss24 It is blush #1 from Sephora Ombré obsession face palette.

Love the combination on you ❤️

@fatimamummy You GLOW girl 😉

Today, I mixed Cover FX Halo in my foundation again and topped off my look with Rivage (the white shade)  from NARS Banc De Sable - I was wiped out all day, so no pics.

http://www.sephora.com/banc-de-sable-highlighter-palette-P417325

Gaaaaa so tempted by this palette!!!

@jesscheems  I really tried to resist this one, but I saw it in store and could not put it down.  I am sooooo in love with the middle shade! ❤️

testing